The feeling of being f*cked into submission is indescribable...First-time experiencing the sweet pleasures of punishment.

I believe I've fallen in love again (lol).

I'm use to "normal" or "traditional" sex. A few rough strokes here and there, but mostly soothing kisses and grinding with a steady tempo. I've never been PUNISHED before. NO no no, not this way. Well, last week I decided it was a great idea to piss off a good male friend of mine. Why? I have no clue... He was already having a shitty day, so what kind of friend would I be if I didn't add mockery to his misery?? And we're FRIENDS, what's the worst that could happen? I wasn't prepared for the consequences of my actions.

Long story short: There were ropes, anal plugs, throat numbing spray, collars, cuffs, and tears of joy involved. I felt as if he reached deep enough to pull the soul out of my body through my pussy. I wasn't in pain or running away afterwards like I expected to. I was sure I'd roll into a hole somewhere afterwards and never speak to him again.

But instead I sat at the foot of his bed; wet, throbbing, and trembling with my big watery eyes... and begged for more...

Have you ever been punished or punished someone else? Care to share your experience?