just FYI, this SNATCH ad is bullshit...don’t waste ur time like i did

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1864

first of all, let me just say i was in a freakin rush, and i thought this opportunity was what i needed...had no other monger slid in before me.

post 5:58. i text her at 6:09 that i might depends on incall location. 6:14 reply medical center. 6:15 i reply im in the area. 6:29 she texts the address. 6:34 i reply on my way. 6:36 she asks ETA. 6:37 i reply 10. 6:39 i follow with u gonna be ready. 6:43 i text im here. 6:44 i get a ok just 5 minutes. that’s when i should of just bolted. but i stuck around, got some directions, parked and waiting. she was supposed to be ready, as she replied, and as she posted in her ad, since she had a last minute cancel, but to no ones surprise, she wasn’t. 6:50 she texts me that she’s putting on an outfit, and blames me for texting her as to why she is ready. 6:56 i text her now babe or i got to go. 6:58 i text bye...obviously some things never change. soon after her reply is ok adjusting my suspenders. im like wtf...really? she then follows with a are u serious? whatever have a good one...then a FYI im ready.

anyhow, so i lost like 20 minutes that i won’t get back. this story has a grotesque ending... anyone cares to know.
*waits for i-t to respond*
OP that's why I don't do last minute or use the SNATCH ads. Too many possibilities of getting bumped for regular or more $$ or not really ready. Have good luck with P411 Available Now.
True *^^ good one sam. ��
Sometimes the left hand is unaware what the right hand is doing. Or, upon discovery, not fully in agreement.
yeah, well, it is what it is...and actually, she done me a solid. after i texted her that i call bullshit on her claim of being ready, she texts me your wrong as usual, attached with a pic of a mirror image selfie, that was just horrific...

in the end, some time lost, but no $$ of which is the happy ending to this train wreck...
Hey, HF, given her record here, WTF did you expect?
i got exactly what i had expected. believe me, this thread is not to vent or bitch about the end result, but more so its intended purpose was to call her out and make others that had seen her SNATCH post, aware of her bullshit claim of being ready to go...think her words were that she was all done up, and no one to see it...or some bullshit like that.

but, yeah, Altbier...no surprise for me. the incall was terrible and the pic she sent was the icing on the proverbial cake. needless to say, im done chasing that dragon...

Hey, HF, given her record here, WTF did you expect? Originally Posted by Altbier
OP that's why I don't do last minute or use the SNATCH ads. Too many possibilities of getting bumped for regular or more $$ or not really ready. Have good luck with P411 Available Now. Originally Posted by Samcro84
True *^^ good one sam. �� Originally Posted by Alana kay
I never done this in the RW. With my personal account or at my job. And I don't do it in the Hobby.

If any Provider condones this practice, I sure as hell hope she keeps her mouth quite when it happens to her. And if she makes a peep about it, I hope her sisters hen pecker her.

I don't know why anybody on either side of the fence would do this. Your word is suppose to be your bond. At least mine is.
I never done this in the RW. With my personal account or at my job. And I don't do it in the Hobby.

If any Provider condones this practice, I sure as hell hope she keeps her mouth quite when it happens to her. And if she makes a peep about it, I hope her sisters hen pecker her.

I don't know why anybody on either side of the fence would do this. Your word is suppose to be your bond. At least mine is. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Suppose to be. But in the event of this business, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens often.

In the case of this thread and the OP, can make others aware all you want, most already are. The few who might do their research won't find this thread unless you mention who it's about, so not really helping anyone if they search her name. Just a rant otherwise. It's been reviewed anyhow many times with her timeliness, don't go in unless you have some time to kill.
Hate to chime in on threads like these and not particularly calling out this provider or any other.

Just seems to me that like after the first few -- even dozen(s) maybe? -- reports of erratic behavior the gentz would more or less just pass up the "opportunity to engage" and invest time in research elsewhere.

Never seems to be a true "cure" for lack of TCB or for gentz continuing the hunt despite the target is always moving too swiftly to connect.

ijs
I have never had a provider ready in 30 min. or 15 min. . My SO takes at least an hour.So why would things have changed.Even on regular date....."I'm almost ready" (another 15 min.)
Just seems to me that like after the first few -- even dozen(s) maybe? -- reports of erratic behavior the gentz would more or less just pass up the "opportunity to engage" and invest time in research elsewhere. Originally Posted by ck1942
I call it the CristiCutiePie Syndrome. A million bad reviews and reports, but the guys see those titties and figure (or hope) that their experience will be better. Her career went 4 years past what it should have for that reason.
i get what ur saying...obviously some are worse than others, but if read her post, SAGE makes the statement that she’s ready.

so apparently she wasn’t, and truthfully, i would have been more surprised had she been. the suggestion that “short notices” are not reliable...i beg to differ. ive had planned out scheduling fall through the cracks, multiple times. it happens and i just move on...then NEVER contact that provider again. because of my limited time and availability to hobby, short notice is most often my only option. it’s not often that i have issues...

ive seen SAGE many times before, and her tcb has always been a concern...no different than any other monger has experienced. inadvertently, her bcd makes up for the poor tcb.

I have never had a provider ready in 30 min. or 15 min. . My SO takes at least an hour.So why would things have changed.Even on regular date....."I'm almost ready" (another 15 min.) Originally Posted by pickupkid
I call it the CristiCutiePie Syndrome. A million bad reviews and reports, but the guys see those titties and figure (or hope) that their experience will be better. Her career went 4 years past what it should have for that reason. Originally Posted by CoverMe
But, also one glowing review.