Sign the petition...

The petition is just going to have to force the White House to have to make a statement and more than likely even if Trump was to veto it, it would likely get an override by a 2/3rds majority vote since it was passed in the Senate by a 97-2 vote.

The best recourse will be injunctions, lawsuits and hoping the Supreme Court rules as unconstitutional or votes it down.
  • N.M.
  • 03-29-2018, 05:58 AM
Just when you thought they were done with these SESTA/FOSTA panicking threads, they keep them coming...

This is the oldest profession for a good reason.
If it has survived through centuries, with it being illegal and all, it will not stop now.
SEX SELLS.
“Where there’s a will there’s a way”

I’m for one are happy if Eccie was to go away, no more trolls, whiney rejects, pussy ass gossipy tricks, and oh let’s not forget the ERICTILE DYSFUNCTIONAL sorry fucks who like to take their frustrations on providers they think they can bully (hey y’all )

Anywho, stay safe everyone and keep fucking!

Once upon a time, there was no internet or cell phones. Gents rode horses or walked to get puss.. It'll continue
Just when you thought they were done with these SESTA/FOSTA panicking threads, they keep them coming...

If it has survived through centuries, with it being illegal and all, it will not stop now.
SEX SELLS.

I’m for one are happy if Eccie was to go away, no more trolls, whiney rejects, pussy ass gossipy tricks, and oh let’s not forget the ERICTILE DYSFUNCTIONAL sorry fucks who like to take their frustrations on providers they think they can bully (hey y’all )

Originally Posted by N.M.
I disagree

Despite all that you mention and us guys who have our spin on things...

This site is great for information exchange.
Trump gonna sign it if he wants to win another term and look less of a trick!

Not gonna sign the petition!
No panic needed, but nothing wrong with taking precautions.

Unlikely the petition will get enough signatures from Hobbyists willing to give RW data, but maybe others opposed to Internet control. As Agent said, if the Prez won't sign off, he'll just get bypassed by Congress, but like SMG, I think he will ink it. It will get challenged, but the judicial system moves slowly, and there is a retroactive element to the new law that will adversely affect forums that remain unaltered.

Yes, the profession will continue, but with more risk, effort, and inconvenience. IF ECCIE eventually goes down, personally, I will STOP going down, at least as far as the public portion of the pubic promotion program goes.

I'm already semi-retired, but will limit my erotic exposure even more. I will continue entertaining my cherished loyal regulars and fine fellows who have visited me in the past, and a few gents who have been thoroughly researched/referenced-checked through ECCIE while it stands and P411 for as long as that site endures. I won't be newbie-friendly anymore, and my online presence will fade away. It will be time, for me, anyway, to wind the carnal clock less. (And while I will miss much about the Hobby, certainly won't be the trolls!)

I wish everyone else much Irish luck in lust.
I disagree

Despite all that you mention and us guys who have our spin on things...

This site is great for information exchange. Originally Posted by Agent220
You have only been a member since December 2017,right?
Where were you getting your info before joining icky?

SEX SELLS.

Originally Posted by N.M.
I 2nd this
You have only been a member since December 2017,right?
Where were you getting your info before joining icky? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
My initial hobbying was on Backpage before I joined Eccie.

One of the girls whom I met through BP introduced me to Eccie because she used to post on both sites. She is no longer in the hobby after having a life changing experience for the better.

My point is this site despite the negatives is very good than the crapshoot that is BP.
  • N.M.
  • 03-30-2018, 09:22 AM
Oh.

I forgot... no more recycled accounts and long ass winded posters....

Lorddddddtt
^^^^^^ man that avatar