Looking for a GOOD photographer in ICT!

I am looking for a GOOD, LEGIT photographer in Wichita (or nearby... I can travel to KC or elsewhere if necessary/worth it)

A few things I require-
-discretion is a MUST. this shouldn't need any explaining, or arguing from you.
-PROFESSIONALISM. You would think this is obvious, but judging by the responses I have gotten before (not on ECCIE, this is apparently not a common practice.
-a portfolio that I can verify (a website would be best!). Don't just email me some random pics- you can google anything and send them my way, stating that they are yours.
-a fair price, for the both of us.
-creativity! I do NOT want boring pictures that you can find anywhere else. I am a unique girl, my pictures MUST reflect that
-direction. I am pretty camera shy. I need you to be able to tell me 'pose like this, look that way, put your hand here' etc. I have some ideas, but they don't always turn out that great. I trust that if you are a good, solid photographer, you will know what looks good and what doesn't.
-Last but not least, you must have an actual camera! It is absolutely crazy that I have to say this, but a camera phone will NOT fly in my book. This goes under the professionalism part, but seriously, I have gotten a few responses asking if you could take my picture with a camera phone, and text/email them to me. NO. I am not an idiot. You are NOT a real photographer, and I know exactly what you're really going to do with those pictures!

Thanks everyone!!
xo