Please give me premium access

I posted a review yesterday afternoon and still dont have access. I am going to leave town soon and wanted to have more fun before I leave. Thanks.
Every 6 weeks you send a pm or post to approve your review.

We will get to it. We are volunteers, it's a holiday weekend, we will get to it when someone logs into the review queue. You won't be left out. It will happen. I already approved it. Be patient. Sometimes it may take 30 seconds after you posted it, sometimes a day, sometimes 2-3 days depending on who is around.
Thanks. It's just that I have already left town so having premium access when I am cities not listed in Eccie is kinda useless and I would like to partake while I am in Dallas. I learned in life when I remain quiet I get ignored so I have to send friendly reminders to make people see me sooner.
Thanks. It's just that I have already left town so having premium access when I am cities not listed in Eccie is kinda useless and I would like to partake while I am in Dallas. I learned in life when I remain quiet I get ignored so I have to send friendly reminders to make people see me sooner. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
I learned in life when I remain quiet I get ignored so I have to send friendly reminders to make people see me sooner.

Good Leasson. A closed mouth don’t get fed

Life is a learning process.
Now you learned don’t waite for Premium to expire before you contribute
Surely once a month you see someone.

Keep in mind it’s 6 weeks for every review
So if you sit down and writhe day for example 3 you would have 18 weeks of credit.