Advertising...

Okay, so I am working on an ad to place here and understand about the once a week and all that.

My question is: Is there one day of the week that is better or worse than another? Do you guys have a "routine day" that you go look at the ads or does it matter at all?

Just wondering...
Okay, so I am working on an ad to place here and understand about the once a week and all that.

My question is: Is there one day of the week that is better or worse than another? Do you guys have a "routine day" that you go look at the ads or does it matter at all?

Just wondering... Originally Posted by vnurse
I find its usually payday when guys go looking.
when I used to DJ the place was at its most busy on thursday because thats when the guys at the factory up the street got paid.
my guess is online your best bet would be thursday or friday because its about to be the weekend and thats when we start lookin.
Mondays works for me. As a closet hobbiest I am offline on the weekends and by Monday I am searching.
I agree with you smokeeater. Too hard for me to get out on the weekend. Any specials you may run might get better play between say 8 and 5 as well. Just my $1.27
Daytime during the week is easy, as usually one can go to work early, stay late, or schedule a Dr's Appt that requires no spousal excuses.

Then again that suits my needs, but not everyone's.