Hiya sexy.
Hi there!
Hi there!!
Savannah Moon On Board💋
  • frizB
  • 06-19-2018, 12:23 PM
Aw yeah baby!
Im here but down the road in Topeka
Bless you all. I've been lost without all of you....
I will be in KC area next week...lets party!
Oh I miss this!
PRESENT! Hey fellas, I’ll be back in KC 6/20 - 6/25! Check out my showcase & private Message me for more info on rates, location & availability
Here!!!
Out in central Kansas
Taylor, I hate to be rude, but this thread was for my Kansas City people, not misleading gypsies, thinking they can just come to town and take our clients. I'm all for making new friends and celebrating diversity and welcoming new friends, just not fakery. When a woman named Taylor Kisses, refuses to kiss and is in general unpleasant and advertising coming to my town, ON MY OWN THREAD, well, you'll have to forgive me for being myself on my thread. The gentlemen deserve to know
Welcome Back Ladies..... (oh, and you too gents.) ;-)

Sure been dry around here... let's find a way to fix that.
  • frizB
  • 06-19-2018, 06:07 PM
Taylor, I hate to be rude, but this thread was for my Kansas City people, not misleading gypsies, thinking they can just come to town and take our clients. I'm all for making new friends and celebrating diversity and welcoming new friends, just not fakery. When a woman named Taylor Kisses, refuses to kiss and is in general unpleasant and advertising coming to my town, ON MY OWN THREAD, well, you'll have to forgive me for being myself on my thread. The gentlemen deserve to know Originally Posted by AmberFoxxz
Savage!