Are there no longer provider adds?

• Xani
  • 06-20-2018, 07:38 AM
Am I missing something or is there no place where providers can post adds?
Ads are in weekly updates
There is an area called Weekly Updates where...well...you can see the local providers who are still active??? I'm not really sure. We're not allowed to post much more than our area and hours of availability and only once a week at that. We can't provide you links to our information or post suggestive copy, photos,acronyms,or specials. So essentially you're going to have to peruse the Weekly Updates, find something that interests you,and send them a message hoping they have a menu that appeals to you.

In other words you're going to have to do a considerable amount of work to find a suitable provider and book her. Hope this helps!
Are there no longer provider adds? Originally Posted by Xani
They were subtracted.
Took me a while to figure it out as well. Did not know that you could ony post one a week though...
They were subtracted. Originally Posted by WARHEAD
I see what you did there (finger pistol)
  • ztonk
  • 06-20-2018, 07:21 PM
Took me a while to figure it out as well. Did not know that you could ony post one a week though... Originally Posted by chencho
Given they get a week to think about it, we should see some entertaining Weekly Update posts from the ladies next week...

z
Given they get a week to think about it, we should see some entertaining Weekly Update posts from the ladies next week...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
True, but I will miss the horse race for the coveted sunday 9pm post in the weekend lineup !!
hahahahaha