What is your Backpage Replacement

What is your "go to" page or pages to replace BP and Craigslist?
Locanto. There is also an app for it
Try... Bedpage and AdultSearch are the 2 I've used recently. Saw what looked like a latin agency on Adultsearch in HOU, but when it came time to meet they had a plumbing leak and canceled. They did promise a $20 discount for the next day but I had to leave town that evening so the discount offer was no good to me... Will try them again when back in town and let ya'll know.
Yea Try Bedpage.
I go to Locanto & it would be under what? PERSONALS?
I go to Locanto & it would be under what? PERSONALS? Originally Posted by BearMintWhiteChocolate
Yes . But not to many ads in the Houston area
Try... Bedpage and AdultSearch are the 2 I've used recently. Saw what looked like a latin agency on Adultsearch in HOU, but when it came time to meet they had a plumbing leak and canceled. They did promise a $20 discount for the next day but I had to leave town that evening so the discount offer was no good to me... Will try them again when back in town and let ya'll know. Originally Posted by Harry5088
Thanks. This is helpful
Sorry, I was away from the computer for a few days. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-24-2018, 11:39 PM
bedpage looks crappy as hell. 90% of those profiles are not houston based providers, but some kind of fuckery. you have to use several sites in tandem:
adultsearch
erotic monkey
onebackpage
houstonskipthegames
switter
daddyslist
girl-directory
plus ur usual hobby websites like eccie p411, and oh2.

a new BP does not exist tho..