How long is turnaround for review approval?

I submitted a review several days ago. Thus far, I have not received feedback whether the review is approved for PA credit.
  • ztonk
  • 06-21-2018, 05:18 PM
I submitted a review several days ago. Thus far, I have not received feedback whether the review is approved for PA credit. Originally Posted by RX792P
Thanks for letting us know. There is a glitch in the system where an encounter doesn't automatically get added to the queue for moderation. Your review fell victim to that. I manually added it to the queue and approved it.

Approvals should occur within 24 hours, depending on how busy the moderators are. If you don't hear back within 48 hours, please inquire about it.

ztonk
Thanks ztonk!
Prompt service indeed.
I think I’m in the same boat. I just sent an email to dallas@eccie.net
I think I’m in the same boat. I just sent an email to dallas@eccie.net Originally Posted by Geccie
Your good now
I had same issue and emailed dallas@eccie.net
  • ztonk
  • 06-21-2018, 08:58 PM
I had same issue Originally Posted by abballlover
Fixed it for you.

ztonk
Thank you, sir.
I think I have the same issue on an encounter as well.
I think I have the same issue on an encounter as well. Originally Posted by boboteabaggins
taken care of
I have submitted a review a few days ago as well, can it be reviewed?
Thank you
+1 here.. I added an encounter a few days ago. But havent been granted PA. Should I also send an email?
+1 here also, know you guys have been busy with the "bugs" in the system. I submitted and encounter a week ago and it doesn't appear to have been reviewed for credit. Thanks in advance. Great to see the site back up!
I have submitted a review a few days ago as well, can it be reviewed? Originally Posted by METIME7
+1 here.. I added an encounter a few days ago. But havent been granted PA. Should I also send an email? Originally Posted by Droidd
+1 here also, know you guys have been busy with the "bugs" in the system. I submitted and encounter a week ago and it doesn't appear to have been reviewed for credit. Thanks in advance. Great to see the site back up! Originally Posted by equipeeler

I will take care of all above momentarily