Looking for Latinas!

What happened to the Latina agencies Houston had? I remember a Latin Pleasures that had a few rocking Latinas! Any news would be appreciated. Xavierz21.
  • 3Sum
  • 06-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Me too...looking for agencies. Anyone know what happened to Camila, the thin skinny one?
There are no latinas in Houston anymore. Zero tolerance policy and all that stuff.
There are no latinas in Houston anymore. Zero tolerance policy and all that stuff. Originally Posted by pyramider
process housing / agency - same difference?
  • pxmcc
  • 06-24-2018, 02:24 PM
What happened to the Latina agencies Houston had? I remember a Latin Pleasures that had a few rocking Latinas! Any news would be appreciated. Xavierz21. Originally Posted by xavierz21
Me too...looking for agencies. Anyone know what happened to Camila, the thin skinny one? Originally Posted by 3Sum
There are no latinas in Houston anymore. Zero tolerance policy and all that stuff. Originally Posted by pyramider
please tell me ya'll didn't vote for the fuhrer..

but if u did..bahahahahahahahahaha
Nope, I voted for Johnson. I could not bring myself to vote for Don or Hillary.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-24-2018, 03:22 PM
^^brother 3sides, i feel ya. i had to hold my nose when i voted for "the bitch." i told myself it was okay because it was a vote against "the fuhrer."
If Trump would add glory holes to the border wall plan he would get instant funding.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-24-2018, 10:14 PM
^^bahahahahahahahahahaha...
i'd b ready to make a donation..or 2..