URL / Website: http://orientalspaplace.com/
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Colonel Glenn Road near Asher & University
Activities: FBSM, Shower, CBG, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Black, Mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: D breasts, around 5'3 height, older asian, Black mid length hair, 140lbs or so. Not a spinner.
Recommendation: Yes
Pretty sure this place closed down. They're not answering their phones and it was empty when I went to go check it out.
You're right. Went straight to voicemail. Maybe something in news tomorrow.
Until we have multiple spots offering extras around the city, this particular section will continue to hurt that growth.
I agree. Keep all extras on the DL.
They aren't coming here to do stings.

Tokyo Spa didn't shut down because of anything found online, it shut down because some morons walked into the hair salon in the front of the building and pissed off the owner so she called the police on them. The day LR Vice starts using info from online websites is the day all the providers here get visits from them.

LR also has a Vice department with a few guys unlike most other cities. So if you were Vice would you A. Rather get paid for free massages or B. hang out in a high crime area looking for purse snatchers that might get you shot and possible race lawsuit?

They don't even need eccie, Google Reviews pretty much lays out the story.
For those who may have an interest Mamasan was quite welcoming when I stopped by this week. Have a great one!
Maybe so datred, but every place that has offered has been plastered on the site and others and shut down in less than 5 months. In a small city like this, it wouldn’t hurt to hush a bit. A lot easier finding a advertising business than a properly screening single provider with a fake name, secondary number and email.
In a small city like this, it wouldn’t hurt to hush a bit. Originally Posted by hotrodd1982
The policy is you have to list provider's name to get credit. Everything else can be in ROTS. If you have a problem with that, take it up with ECCIE.

But as of right now, the only busts have been related to TV news station reporters or due to a next door business complaining about Tokyo spa because people can't read the directions to park in the back. 0 have been related to Google Reviews, or other review websites.

Vice does do stings, we have a dedicated department that knows all about review websites. But they prefer operations funded by federal money like hotel sting operations looking for trafficking.

The best hush for here was when we stopped showing up in Google search results when we opened back up.
That’s all great and all, but don’t be so closed minded to think it’s not a possibility. Also I have no problem with whatever is posted on eccie. I post as well. Never said I had a policy issue. But you sure came to the defense really strong. My original statement said what I wished, not that I’m petitioning for new rules, you can relax bro.
So they are still open? Last time I went by they were closed but hopefully that was temporary.
Yes, they are still open, I visited yesterday, the number listed is no good. No review coming. It’s cash only btw.
My original statement said what I wished, not that I’m petitioning for new rules, you can relax bro. Originally Posted by hotrodd1982
lol sorry if it read across as I wasn't relaxed. I read your response as you weren't relaxed as well and that you were worried that something posted here would be the fuel that suddenly awakens LR Vice to review websites. I'm trying to calm you down that they already know, and unless a TV station or mad wife calls they don't care. We start posting that there are 18 yos working there, then I'm sure they'll bust them for trafficking. But 40+ working at AMP? Nah, we doing them a service keeping them off medicare. Should be a tax break.
So they are still open? Last time I went by they were closed but hopefully that was temporary. Originally Posted by milfseeker50
They have a new name now and new website. Just google oriental spa and the new info comes up.
Haven’t been able to find the new info.