URL / Website: https://chinese-professional-massage....business.site
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: 108th and l
Activities: Massage,diy
Hair Length and Color: Black mid
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2,or so typical asian build,nice small butt, probably a mom but didnt get to see anything
Recommendation: No
Fight club rules only
Ok i got ya, figured it was ok as it was diy. Can delete if necessary
Of all the AMPs in the area, this is the last one I would go to.
Yes i found a better one the other day. I will be going back to it.
Thnx for sharing where? LOL
Oh god it's great to have this site back!!!!

Anyone try the new Thai spa on N.147th advertised recently?
Dont go there, shitty massage and then followed into parking lot yelling because i didnt tip.
Appreciate the heads up.
Seems things have tighten up since the feds took over websites
  • guju
  • 07-25-2018, 05:46 PM
I am visiting the Lincoln area today... was hoping to find a good AMP.... I haven't logged into the site in a while but I can't find a way to search for one. Any chance someone would be willing to PM me the names of a couple of good AMP's? Or can someone please guide me how to search for one?

Thanks in advance.
I am visiting the Lincoln area today... was hoping to find a good AMP.... I haven't logged into the site in a while but I can't find a way to search for one. Any chance someone would be willing to PM me the names of a couple of good AMP's? Or can someone please guide me how to search for one?

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by guju
There is no such thing as a good amp in Lincoln Nebraska. I apologize for the bad news but it’s a fact !
Anyone have info on a good AMP in Omaha they would be willing to PM?
Anyone have info on a good AMP in Omaha they would be willing to PM? Originally Posted by Rocknroll21
My experience has been that half or more of the leads given by PM are bogus. I'm not sure why, perhaps an attempt to get something legit in return.
Amps are dead