URL / Website: Unknown
City: South Houston
State: Texas
Address: Spencer hwy / Allen Genoa
Activities: Massage, NE, FIV, HJ, CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, COT
Hair Length and Color: Long, mid back, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, very tight body, small tits, small tight ass. Didnt notice any tats and no piercings. Very clean. Her face wasnt a 10, maybe a 5 IMHO. Body was very petite. Maybe 5'3", couldnt of weighed much more than 100 lbs. No notice flab, or stretch marks. Very tight and toned body, perky small tits. Clean shaved down below
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks I was thinking of stopping there last week but ended up going with a known provider. I will give her a try.
Do they have a number? I was in the area recently but didn't find anything.
I wonder if it's the same girl that I met at Dream Spa. She told me that she will rotate to a Spencer Highway spa.
Is this place still open? And $$?
It appears to be open 24 hrs a day. Not sure how long its been there, i looked it up a week or so ago and hadnt seen any reviews. Stopping by there was really just dumb drunk luck. Just happened to be at a restaurant in the same strip center having some drinks and afterwards decided to give if a chance. Not sure about a phone number. PM me for more details, havent actually posted a review since the old aspd days, and not sure of the new rules now that this sight has been relaunched. Ive just lurked for a loooooooong time
Do they have showers?
Yes
Originally Posted by frankocean187