Fish Pics

I have a random observation...
The gents don’t often send me photos of themselves before the visit- but if they do, 100% of the time they are holding a fish?!!? Now I get the double entendres and all, but ewww. Boys, let’s find other pics. Fish are gross.... LOL
Wtf? That sounds odd? Is this normal? Lmao
I think she meant penis.

Guys don't send women photos of themselves fishing.

Guys send women photos of their penises.
This is the south. Most Guys best pictures are usually with a fish in their hands. Lol. Or so they think.
Maybe you girls have just been advertising wrong all this time.

This is the south. Most Guys best pictures are usually with a fish in their hands. Lol. Or so they think. Originally Posted by dallasfan
That was the only thought I could come up with.
No I actually literally meant fish!! lol
Must be a Southern thing
Must be a Southern thing Originally Posted by SammieH
So you do find fishies gross.

Can I send you a photo of my P, then?
  • fryec
  • 07-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Must be a Southern thing Originally Posted by SammieH
That's good cause if it was the other, my fish pic would be more like a minnow pic.
I can understand that some women don't like pictures with fish.

On the other hand, some published data actually suggest that including a "fish pic" in a guy's dating site profile makes women get a more positive impression of the guy. Don't ask me why.

Maybe that doesn't apply in the hobby.
I can understand that some women don't like pictures with fish.

On the other hand, some published data actually suggest that including a "fish pic" in a guy's dating site profile makes women get a more positive impression of the guy. Don't ask me why.

Maybe that doesn't apply in the hobby. Originally Posted by good14u
I've read this also and the studies also say not to smile in pics. So according to the studies...a picture with no smile and a fish in your hand are the most attractive
Maybe you girls have just been advertising wrong all this time.

Originally Posted by dallasfan
A link for her profile please! The fish is working here!
  • N1ck1
  • 07-19-2018, 06:17 AM
By “fish”, I thought you meant peen. Oopsie.
It simply verifies they are good providers ( hunters and gatherer's ). It is in our genetic code...
My take: A lot of us guys seldom have pics taken EXCEPT showing that we actually caught a fish on a fishing trip. But what do I know!