Hair Length and Color: Mid- Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Fit, tight Body,
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: moved non-eccie bio url to ROS. - RS
Nice pic add Sens.
NICE!!!

I saw her on another board and have been meaning to reach out to her but had reservations without any reviews i could find - thank you!!!
Thanks. She's posted a few better ones on the other site. But not sure what the rules are here with nips or whatever. BCD did a good job on that shoot.
Good job by BCD. This girl is gorgeous and a great time. An excellent addition to our community
...But not sure what the rules are here with nips or whatever... Originally Posted by Sens55
The new image standards are simple; no nudity. That means no nips, pussy or starfish unless concealed by see-through lingerie.
The new image standards are simple; no nudity. That means no nips, pussy or starfish unless concealed by see-through lingerie. Originally Posted by scorpio31

Cool. I figured it was something like that.
  • Roboz
  • 07-10-2018, 01:55 AM
She is fabulous young lady
Thanks. She's posted a few better ones on the other site. But not sure what the rules are here with nips or whatever. BCD did a good job on that shoot. Originally Posted by Sens55
Yes he did!
I've seen her a few times and she has Bigdeals seal of approval...sweet girl and sexy
Still haven’t had the opportunity to meet her privately, although I have met her in public. Very cute and sweet girl.
Frankie good to hear from ya bro...
Still haven’t had the opportunity to meet her privately, although I have met her in public. Very cute and sweet girl. Originally Posted by FrankieP