The Hands Tell All

It's odd. So many of the gals on here fib about their age. But there's one thing that always tips me off. Her hands.

A gal can get a nose job, a face job, a boob job, even a butt job. But she can only GIVE a hand job.

Just thinkin.

HID (21-HID)
Shame on you HID
Get him Meredith he must have had to much alcohol when he wrote that.
HID got too much thinking time on his hands.
Gentlemen, hid did nothing wrong.
I ruined a really funny joke he was trying to tell.

My apologies hid.
Tsk tsk. Merideth I caught your sarcasm. And I enjoyed the puppet show! Lol

HID (21-HID)
Reference was to hands in HID's post...was trying to make a funny. Guess I should leave the strand-up to the comedians.
Reference was to hands in HID's post...was trying to make a funny. Guess I should leave the strand-up to the comedians. Originally Posted by MrFriendly
MF (that's short for MrFriendly, not an abbreviation for a nasty act): I got ya dude! And in reality, my hands have been quite busy. I haven't been able to hobby as much as I'd like so Madam Palm and her five lovely daughters have visited often.

HID (21-HID)

Disclaimer: The above is in no way intended to show any form of disrespect to the act of masturbation. Unless you are offended by masturbation. Then it's OK. But if you aren't offended, that's OK too. Unless you don't care one way or another. Then just ask the puppeteer what your opinion should be.

Disclaimer of Disclaimer: Now if I've offended the puppeteer, for masturbating please accept my apology. No offense was intended.

Disclaimer of Disclaimer of Disclaimer: If the puppeteer or any puppet doesn't masturbate and is offended that I implied it was a common practice, OR any of the puppets do masturbate but feel ashamed because they don't want to, I had no intentions of offending you.

Additional Disclaimer: This thread is in no way intended to reflect the opinion of this web site. All opinions in this thread are purely those of HID. AND they are in no way intended to offend Native Americans, African Americans, heavy drinkers, weekend warriors (who desecrate America's greatest bike with their credit card wielding asses), lame asses, fuck tards, elitest golfing snobs, fat ass skanks, true Americans, any immigrants, women, men, those with fluid sexuality, transvestites, men who snowball, men who are disturbed that I singled them our for snowballing, those who enjoy pegging or being pegged, one percenters, those who enjoy vanilla sex, those into bondage and discipline, Domination and submission, sado masochism, anyone riding a foreign made bike, anyone with apes.

Addendum to Additional Disclaimer: Folks just freaking have a good time on this little whore board. It's unimportant to the world. No one should give a shit. If this is your life, fine. Just try and resist the urge to stir up drama. If I've offended anyone for using red, my bad. If someone feels the need to WK, just PM me.
WTF sorry probably offended someone.
I will never get those seconds back I used to read the above. LOL What a boring life I have.
HID your just not right lmao!! That is some imagination right there!! Hats off to you as that's some funny shit!
I do applaud that bit of writing HID very entertaining. Well done