What to expect in Pitts on upsale

I am heading to this city in few weeks and called to check on couple of ladies I saw on Eros. Roses seemed really low so is there big push for upscale
Not really. Just do your homework and make sure you avoid the ladies who want the bouquets without doing any gardening
I just posted about Eros on another thread. Some great info from the main man Big Stig is:

If the email address is ****Playmate@gmail.com where **** is the provider's name, move on.

Good luck out there
Am I the only one who remembers that EROS was raided by the DHS?
Just last fall?
Uh...y'all think the DHS just said...
nah you can keep your hooker site and we will leave you alone?

(DHS for those who do not know = Department of Homeland Security)
Am I the only one who remembers that EROS was raided by the DHS?
Just last fall?
Uh...y'all think the DHS just said...
nah you can keep your hooker site and we will leave you alone?

(DHS for those who do not know = Department of Homeland Security)
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I heard they were going to be arresting everyone who has ever accessed the site since its inception. Starting next week.
I heard they were going to be arresting everyone who has ever accessed the site since its inception. Starting next week. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Somehow, everyone and everything is law enforcement now. Well, according to one person anyways.
I heard they were going to be arresting everyone who has ever accessed the site since its inception. Starting next week. Originally Posted by Big Stig

Oh just stop it Stig.
What exactly are you trying to do by downplaying the info I share? This has become literally life or death for some. If you're not interested in keeping our community safe, perhaps TOS is the place for you?

Here...don't take my word for it...take theirs...

https://www.google.com/search?q=eros...obile&ie=UTF-8
EROS WAS RAIDED BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY!
EROS WAS RAIDED BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
You forgot to mention the sky is falling.
  • Dlh
  • 07-14-2018, 12:23 AM
What happened with u? Over there?
What happened with u? Over there? Originally Posted by Dlh
I got put in the corner
In other news....water is still wet.
And the sky is still blue.

#protectyourself