State: Nebraska
Address: middle of the o aksarben area
Activities: none provided
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length brunette as per description
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 36 c 5'3" athletic
Recommendation: No
Bo, I am surprised you fell for this with all of your experience and reviews.

I am sorry that it happened to you. Live and you learn.
I checked out her twitter feed. It looks legit and she is hot. Caught thinking with the little head.
Found her Twitter feed.

Uhhh not very discreet, is she?
Not my shiniest moment agreed...with her 3 reviews on erotic monkey and her twitter feed showed other providers( who are legit) listed as others to follow,i fell for it... hooker,liar,and stinkier....
no she is not but i am guessing she really doesn't exist..so would love to have someone tell me they saw her so i don't feel so much like a sucker
I deleted my previous account because of the drama happening with sites getting shut down.
So I can't read the entire post, but don't feel ashamed man, it happens.
I guess with it being 2018 this is something we have to look out for more and more.
After looking at the pics on twitter I think you can blame it on all the blood in your big head rushing to your little head. The twitter did look legit.
someone needs to teach a leasson to this scammers bitches
Moved here from Enconter Reports per policy; no meeting took place.
I just figured out Eccie was up and logged in to report her. Same thing happened to me with her. I can't read ROS but I was nailed for a gift card, sound familiar? Been kicking myself for a while now.
I just figured out Eccie was up and logged in to report her. Same thing happened to me with her. I can't read ROS but I was nailed for a gift card, sound familiar? Been kicking myself for a while now. Originally Posted by ttobin84
yes exactly...traced scammer to thousand oaks california collected by lisas-lifecoaching...got phone number but of course no answer..sorry it happened to you but i am sure her adds on omaha adlist and twitter have attracted many poor souls..
I feel like the one who received the life coaching. I guess I'm still trying to believe people. Still have a little integrity.