Any providers here remember me at all? Having a hard time with my recent refs...

I’m trying to see a couple or ladies but my most recent refs are from a few months ago and they are saying they don’t remember me. Ya it sucks and is kinda sad lol. I think I’m a cool guy and always spark up a good convo before and after the sessions. If any providers remember me and can vouch for me, hit me up pls and thank you!
Sorry, to hear that. How long ago are your recent references? Do you have anything that would spark there memory of remembering who you are?
Some providers will see you with alternative screening.

RR
RandyRedhead is right. remember everybody started out trying to get refs and a rep.(p411, see the same provider enough she remembers you, other ways)

just a suggestion, not a criticism... read your profile.. 4 reviews all different cities over several years.. if you were a provider I would be leery of seeing you. (I tend to prefer verified providers or someone a friend recomended or can can be verified alternately) I know providers and hobbyists have different amounts and frequencies of reviews and cities(providers usually have more of both, and sometimes both hobbyists and providers have little or none, utr, but have other ways to verify themselves)

hope you got providers to contact you they remembered you, otherwise it sounds as if you'll have have to start over, maybe not as a complete newbie.

it doesn't help with the hobby meltdown a couple months ago. people got a lot more cautious with unknowns. I know I have changed my hobbying(writing reviews, choosing providers, deciding which hobbyists and comments to listen to, my comments and posts on here and other sites)
You have reviews back from 2014 along time ago...it under your handle and you only did 4 reviews and your last one was over a year ago...

Just send a lady pm and all your info is right there of you and the lady will give a good idea what review you have done