The fittest girl

I'm looking to spend time time with the fittest AMPer. Hopefully she will be cute in the face as well.

I'm looking for someone like Sophie (independent) or kitty who left a few months back. There was also a super cute Thai girl at blue who comes to mind. Either way please let me know who you recommend!
  • wiggy
  • 07-27-2018, 02:01 AM
I would Kay from Gold One in this category. My guess she is 35 or so but that body of her is so athletically beautiful.

She has a very typical hoarse voice probably because she smokes.
There was also a super cute Thai girl at blue who comes to mind. Either way please let me know who you recommend! Originally Posted by joeart1
That would have been Nancy if I remember right.
Lisa at Pearls has a tight and toned body. She’s older, but she clearly works out routinely. Hell, she even has a treadmill in her AMP!
Much thanks family!
Hahaha seeing the treadmill in the room reminded me of Chris from smile. Good times
  • Ashi
  • 07-27-2018, 09:07 PM

Y'all know her, ... .. , she is the fittest by far ... and sueeeetest !
Katy was at Blue recently under a different name. Could've been her too. Pepsi, Susan, and Jessica are reasonably fit. Cookie and Flower have decent physiques. Saw a taller pretty girl at NYNY the other day with long black hair. Didn't ask her name.
LaLa at GoodTimes is Rocking a Body
Hahaha seeing the treadmill in the room reminded me of Chris from smile. Good times Originally Posted by outofcontrol
Treadmill and a vibrater. One of the most interesting and off normal script sessions I've ever had.

Y'all know her, ... .. , she is the fittest by far ... and sueeeetest ! Originally Posted by Ashi
And dat ass!!!!