Is this fantasy anyone's reality?

I have a sexual bucket list. I have checked of many things, but then i add new things! Here is one i have wanted for a long time.

Coming to the workplace of a business man, and being ravaged and bent over the desk. A fast, hard quickie. He is a suit or business casual. Me in a short skirt, stockings and heels.

I want to hear details from someone that has done this. I hope i can check it off the list soon.
I have a work fantasy im not a suit and dont have a desk i paint cars wanted to get a quickie in the paint booth spmetimes
Other than the clothing, I have done it. The provider came to my office at 5:00 as people were leaving. I had a second desk in my office at the time (there had been two people in that space before i moved in and I never got rid of the desk), and we totally fucked on top of it. She left a butt print that was only visible in certain light, but in the late afternoons the sun hit it just right so that I could see it from my desk. It was there for months -- just a nice afternoon pick-me-up -- until someone dusted .

It was a good time, for sure. I also enjoyed sitting in my office chair getting a blowjob from her on her knees in front of me. Kind of a power-fantasy for sure. It made me wish I was smoking a cigar and drinking scotch.
Sounds yummmy fun!

Once in Oregon I went to see a guy in his boat shop. We got nekkid and went under the boat to the cabin...deed our deed...then I went back on to the boat deck nekkid to chill.
Well bout that time a family with mom/dad and teenage soon started banging on the big bay window.... i know they saw me..lol
OMG,
I have, And more than once, and I would Do it again.
I have bent my secretary over my desk a few times. I know when she wants to be fucked when she slips on a pair of fuck me heels she keeps under her desk and walks in and asks if I "need anything."
I'd to check that off your list with coming down to my law office
I painted your toenails, and I'll bend you over my desk or over the arm of my office sofa