Body Position Affects Your Memory

Can't remember your anniversary, hubby? Try getting down on one knee. Memoriesscent or sound may evoke a distant episode from one's childhood. The connections can be obvious (a bicycle bell makes you remember your old paper route) or inscrutable. A recent study helps decipher some of this embodiment. An article in the January 2007 issue of Cognition reports that episodes from your past are remembered faster and better while in a body position similar to the pose struck during the event.

I thought this was an interesting article for both providers and clients alike. First, I thought if I wanted to rekindle the memory of some Good Lovin' that I needed to reposition myself the way we were during that time of bliss. The second thought was that what do providers think about when they find themselves in all too familiar positions with different clients.

Are you thinking about your favorite client/provider or the person you are with at the time? Or do all of your memories just mash together like potatoes?
Hmmmm..."mash together like potatoes"...interesting thought. I was thinking if I am on my back and you are between my legs DATY, I don't remember ANYTHING! LOL!

That IS an interesting article and isn't it amazing how our minds work?
Well I often suffer from CRS disorder so maybe I need some new posistions.