NORTH KC

So, I am looking for Housing N KC
Liberty, Platte, Gladstone.
There is a SchoolDist I am looking for specifically.
LL Has sold current Rental.
Needing ASAP DUE TO School Starts within the next 2 weeks.
Need Boxes any suggestions on any will I help.
I dislike moving
Call any retailer, they may let you have boxes if you catch them in the morning
Walmart has moving boxes you can get for a few bucks and assemble. Thwy sell bubblewrap by the big roll and all kinds of paking tape n stuff.....you can even go online and have large amounts of boxes shipped to you local walmart

Good luck sugar
Walmart has moving boxes you can get for a few bucks and assemble. Thwy sell bubblewrap by the big roll and all kinds of paking tape n stuff.....you can even go online and have large amounts of boxes shipped to you local walmart

Good luck sugar Originally Posted by DallasRain
BUBBLE WRAP....
Oh Boy... The possibilities are endless!!!!

Thank you woohoo!!
Hit up the liquor stores. Get wine and boxes at the same time! It’ll make packing so much better.
I just got rid of all my boxes!!! Poor timing on my part.
What school district you looking for?
What school district you looking for? Originally Posted by The Nasty Man
I will send you a PM
Hit up the liquor stores. Get wine and boxes at the same time! It’ll make packing so much better. Originally Posted by Gemma34
YES !!
The Sun Fresh in Westport at Southwest Trafficway always has sturdy banana boxes in the mornings. Check with them, too.

Hope the move goes well, Savannah!!

Good luck sugar Originally Posted by DallasRain
so does home depot...

and amazon will have it all delivered to yoru house in a day or so with a prime membership...
Fresh out of boxes, but I have muscles and slight OCD for organization. I'd be glad to lend a hand or haul your "load" lol
Fresh out of boxes, but I have muscles and slight OCD for organization. I'd be glad to lend a hand or haul your "load" lol Originally Posted by AmberFoxxz
That is nice of you Amber.

U Haul has a full line of things you need for moving, not just trucks and trailers.
https://www.uhaul.com/Locations/Truc...-64108/734052/

The location downtown at 1520 locust also has self storage units if that could be a need for your move. Store stuff you don't want to get rid of.

Rent a truck to move with and save money. Load it up and lock it instead of being caught in the middle of a move.

Good luck. Parkville schools and North KC are good. There are some problems at Turner.

Good Luck
Hey, School has already started in some of the schools. Platte starts next week. Turner started last week.
Go to Hyvee and get the detergent boxes, they wlll give them to you free, get the ones that have the oval cutouts on each end. They hold up to about 50 lbs and are so easy to handle, they stack like a dream. I'm up north if you marry me you can just stay with me!!!! 😀😀