Physical Description: Peitie cute Hispanic , cute little butt
Recommendation: Yes
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2394734 Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Why leave it up?
It was $140 total
what are fetches?
Think he meant fetishes
Why leave it up? Originally Posted by tbone2u
It says "please"! That word indicates a "discretionary" compliance.
Well, I just took a chance and scheduled massage today at 1:00–set it up A couple hours beforehand...after driving across town—reached out at 12:45 for specific location—not a peep. Gave her 15-20 mins after the hour and reached out again...sometimes shit happens...but not a peep—now 2.5 hours later not even some bs excuse or apology—just crickets. It is what it is.
Carly seems like a very cool girl to me, so I’m surprised. I’m sure there is a good reason.
I get it...shit happens...and I’m easy to get along with...but still no call...no contact...no effort—there’s no good reason for that. C’est la vie...not a huge deal...but it is what it is.
They are nice but need to do a much better job with communication in general. They dont understand that the world of eccie is a lot less tolerate of poor TCB because unlike BP there are a lot of legit options on eccie. I like them, but they either need to step up or stick to bp.
Yep...there is a communication issue. She eventually reached out to me, “give me your phone number and i’ll see why I didn’t see you”—huh? I gave it to her and she still couldn’t come up with a reason—let alone justify not responding in any fashion. When I made appointment I assumed she checked phone number and it was all good since she said she was available at a specific time. I didn’t provide references after that because she didn’t ask. So eventually she used that to justify NCNS—but again, with attitude (“I don’t have to explain myself to you”). I offered to keep the door open—maybe do it another time but she seemed more intent to attack me for sharing my experience with the board than start over (“I will tell girls in the biz that you are a bad guy”)—I invited her to share all of my emails as I did nothing wrong and only told the truth. I am sure this note will prompt some reaction as well. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt—and conclude that she was busy...and this issue stems from bad communication—and little defensiveness—perhaps taking her business seriously (and that’s a good thing) and resenting any negative commentary—but unfortunately her refusal to acknowledge her failure to communicate and/or refusal to start w/clean slate (not to mention threatening me with a negative rating) only made the situation worse. I like her looks—and she gets good reviews from some...it’s too bad we got off on the wrong foot—but it certainly exposed issues. If she fixes those things she can probably be very successful. I wish her luck.
  • funnn
  • 01-17-2019, 08:44 AM
I think I got bait and switched. Who I got to see looked NOTHJNG like the pics