CAN A MODERATOR REMAIN OBJECTIVE IF HE'S SEEN OR SEEING A PROVIDER ON THE BOARD WHICH HE MODERATES

I think it's a fair question?
Chloe and I have both seen Biomed. I think he’s objective.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-12-2018, 06:43 PM
“Objective” , like “fact or truth” is a very fuzzy word.
I think it's a fair question? Originally Posted by RodnReel
What makes you think the mod in question isn’t objective?
What makes you think the mod in question isn’t objective? Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Which Mod is in question? This question is not directed toward any moderator in particular. It's simply a question about any moderators ability to be objective in matters involving a provider(s) he is or has seen and is currently moderatoring
Absolutely! Especially when there's oversight in their actions by their fellow staff members. Mod's aren't exempt from anything members aren't. They get called to table just as easy as any member would.
Yes

If one only posts in a single area and that area has only one mod, it would seem to be rather clear which mod they were referring to. Unless, I suppose, it's some sort of a hypothetical thought experiment, completely disconnected from reality as we know it.
I’m pretty sure that all moderators started out as regular hobbyists, so it would stand to reason that they would continue hobbying after they become moderators...

And ditto on our one and only local moderator, Spanky. That’s what I assumed when I read it. It didn’t read like a survey.
I see no problem if he paid for it and did not pressure anyone into BBFS like an unhappy mod of the past.
Why does it matter? How does a mods ability to be objective really impact someone with a July 2018 join date..15 post and 2 reviews of the same group of girls?

Furthermore how does it impact anyone’s ability to use this board to hobby safely?

Even furthermore..objectivity would be needed in analyzing a mods ability to be objective and then we would have to question that persons ability to be objective

Bottom line it don’t make a shit if they are or not..even the ones claiming he is so objective today won’t think so the next time they are being told to stfu on the boards by him..opinions about mods are like the weather in Arkansas they change often