City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, Tit Play, CBJ, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Though I have written Mixed, She's White. Firm, tight body with a few tattoos here and there.
Recommendation: Yes
anyone know if shawna is msog? from recent reviews, sounds like she not the type that would accommodate that?
Men shauna is been 20 for a decade. When I started is this hobby 12 years ago guys used to say she was in her 20's
She's super sexy. I live visiting her. Different than Korean women in many ways. She doesn't pamper you the same as others but she's a great lay.

And I'm pretty confident shes a straight up white girl. Not sure if you accidentally out her down as mixed.
Shawna is a very nice piece of ass. She’s also cool and laid back. The view during K9 is awesome. CBJ must be a new thing, though.

OP, you can and should bring your own condoms. Sometimes the lady will inspect the package to make sure it hasn’t been tampered with.
Shawna has been straight catholic every time I have seen her.
I bring my own every time. I've never been able to nut using those little red ones they buy in bulk from Costco
Shawna has been straight catholic every time I have seen her. Originally Posted by shelfturd bigelow

Now that is interesting