Who's Next

With the vacations, time off, changing locations, a few overbooked, it's getting difficult to schedule!!

Any inside info?
Linda at Kings, not Sophia
Lisa at JJ, not Amy
Nancy at Zen,
Nancy at 7Spa, not Anna
Lucy at Sun Rose, Elaine is gone
Lisa at True Care????
Not Tina at Lotus, no switch

Only want great L1.

Any latest recons?
I might go try Mia at Cherry which was reviewed by RangerRick today. A long ways from home, but I work downtown. Might need to schedule an offsite meeting.
I might go try Mia at Cherry which was reviewed by RangerRick today. A long ways from home, but I work downtown. Might need to schedule an offsite meeting. Originally Posted by SARufus
I did see that review.
Quite a drive when there are others who allow under SE, NE and still a good experience.
Which Zen are you talking about?

Originally Posted by SARufus
On a search I found two Sunflower Spas.
Which one?
On a search I found two Sunflower Spas.
Which one? Originally Posted by golfnwine
Did Linda at Kings. review later.
Sunflower .... exit Babcock from 410 and get into the far right lane asap. It's the strip center on the right.
Sunflower next time for me.
Several suggestions for Sophia at Sunflower, but not one single review of her. You guys that have seen her need to review her to help out!
Several suggestions for Sophia at Sunflower, but not one single review of her. You guys that have seen her need to review her to help out! Originally Posted by Tazion
Only one was a recommendation. All others were putting her on the list to see next.
She's gone from there.
Was there thursday and Sophia was there.