Asking for Fantasies? When and how?

• 2fx2
  • 08-20-2018, 03:18 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know on how to ask a provider if they can fullfill certain fantasies that one may have? or certain acts.

At what stage do you ask? if one asks and they can't fulfill - I am worried about their feelings and the provider may feel sad. It is no fun to be in that situation.

It is not like people post on their websites, and I would like no trail on email when scheduling a date.

First timer questions here.

thanks
Just flat out ask. Some my charge extra to do it, others may be just into it. Worst that happens you get told no. And you move on to the next. Or post your fantasy in the request section and see how many respond.
I usually go and hobby with them first for them to gain a comfort level. As I am tieing my shoes to leave I ask them if we can consider xxx service next time. If they say yes, I usually follow up with a same day text reminding of our conversations.

The next week I try to see the provider reminding me of the conversation.

Make sure your, pleasant and non threatening in your message and most providers are willing to work with you.
^^^^^ THIS! Fizley nailed it. The problem comes in when a gentleman wants it ALL on the first session. If that's the case then PLEASE send a reasonable introduction when contacting a lady. IE: First name, age, race and references IF the lady ask for them AND any kinky stuff you are into. You can weed out those that are simply not interested in your type of kink.
I always hope for people to tell me theyre fantasies, usually when I ask I'm told nothing or already did them al.l I think most are to shy or embarrassed but personally I'd love to hear them all and act on most yes siree I would
I always hope for people to tell me theyre fantasies, usually when I ask I'm told nothing or already did them al.l I think most are to shy or embarrassed but personally I'd love to hear them all and act on most yes siree I would Originally Posted by yourdesire
The easy way to handle this is to go into a side room and undress each other, gaze into the hobbiest eyes and ask what's your fantasy?
I was once told by a provider that she would do most anything except for DFK or Greek. We were in a 69, she was hot as hell and gave a great BBBJ.
When I felt the need to bust a nut, I went ahead and did it, cause sometimes if I hold off, I lose the bone.
Well, she got pissed off cause she wasn't CIM. When I said she told me no DFK or Greek, she remembered saying that. I guess she changed her intro. due to me letting go a months worth of baby batter.
I find it very hot that a gentleman is willing to share his fantasys and fetishes with me. That takes feeling secure that I won't judge one and do my damnest to make it come true
I was once told by a provider that she would do most anything except for DFK or Greek. We were in a 69, she was hot as hell and gave a great BBBJ.
When I felt the need to bust a nut, I went ahead and did it, cause sometimes if I hold off, I lose the bone.
Well, she got pissed off cause she wasn't CIM. When I said she told me no DFK or Greek, she remembered saying that. I guess she changed her intro. due to me letting go a months worth of baby batter. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Most guys will give some sort of warning then the girl can decide what to do. “Oh baby, I’m about to cum.” Is all it takes to let her know.
To the OP, if you’re not willing to disclose what you’re looking for over email, it is going to be a problem with a lot of ladies.

The preferred method would be to introduce yourself and say, “these are some of the things I like in my personal life.”
I get embarrassed over this topic... why? I have no idea..
hmm.. something I need to work out. x.x
Timing - of those requests certainly is an issue...

as is -- the way they are 'pitched'...

As re: timing... choose a PROPER time of chat... maybe early in a sesh... or at the end...

...and your inquiry (the 'pitch') should be a softball toss... (examples below)...

Say there sweetie... (I was wondering)... have you ever done 'role play'?

Have you ever done MMF? MMMF (air tight)
Have you ever done 'dress up'
Have you ever thought about 'playing with toys'...

Her response will determine YOUR response...

Her response will indicate a Yes, No or let's talk more (now or later)...

You need to discern whether to pursue the 'fantasy' discussion with her...

Her body language and answer will likely let you know...

just be sensitive and respectful
after you been screened.... I assume you can ask certain activities"... when i got specific request on first communications they are often end up in the deleted box.
Its all about discretion.

https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
My basic fantasy:

Getting laid by an attractive woman half my age (so mid thirties).
If you are looking for a way to send emails with no trace, use protonmail.com