Illegal Murders Iowa Coed

All of the dims campaigning for Open Borders and abolishing ICE just had their stair climbers adjusted to the max.

Mollie Tibbetts murder sparks lawmakers' demands for 'justice,' comparison to Kate Steinle case

(Fox)
I've seen some articles (didn't read them) that they found Mollie Tibbets remains.

so, an illegal was involved...
HOW MANY More Americans must die, to these illegal invaders, before people start saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. STOP bloody protecting them you commucrats!"???
HOW MANY More Americans must die, to these illegal invaders, before people start saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. STOP bloody protecting them you commucrats!"??? Originally Posted by garhkal

commiecrats sounds better...
I thought we weren’t doing that anymore...
Build the fucking wall
Yeah, that woulda prevented this.

SMH
I thought we weren’t doing that anymore... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doing what? Letting illegals into the country? Posting about it when they murder us? What are you talking about, yssup?
Had the wall been there to begin with yes it may have
SMH
I’m sure that’s just FAKE NEWS, bamscram. Right?

Doesn’t make this any less tragic.

In fact, it makes it more so,
Sure hope this doesn't get out.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...dents-hometown Originally Posted by bamscram
If the laws were enforced and his competitors didn't exploit illegal aliens, then he wouldn't have to match them tit for tat and hire illegals, also.

You guys know good and well that only the poor are hurt by excess manual labor. Rich liberals use them in all their California vineyards and their housekeepers and yardkeepers are typically exploited illegal aliens. They just get cheaper help and pretend to be enlightened when in fact they like the negotiating leverage.
HOW MANY More Americans must die, to these illegal invaders, before people start saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. STOP bloody protecting them you commucrats!"??? Originally Posted by garhkal
The moneyed class likes their labor rates, and are generally insulated from the downsides of interaction with illegals. Rich people live in protected neighborhoods with guards.

The white working class are the only ones who do not like the situation, and everyone hates them and doesn't care. Rich whites pretend to not be racist and pretend everyone is equal so they can go about their lives in peace. Every rich white person knows enough to keep their mouths shut about what they really feel and believe in this formerly great country we live in these days.
I’m sure that’s just FAKE NEWS, bamscram. Right?

Doesn’t make this any less tragic.

In fact, it makes it more so, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bottom line is if you are a woman, don't jog alone. Doesn't matter if it is a illegal, or a legal with a green card, or just a homegrown Iowa boy.
Bottom line is if you are a woman, don't jog alone. Doesn't matter if it is a illegal, or a legal with a green card, or just a homegrown Iowa boy. Originally Posted by bamscram
That certainly makes sense but the feminists will cry "victim blaming" and say that training men not to rape and murder is the solution.