Trolling

Trolling should be a offense the gets you banned.

Mods banned a guy 36 hours ago & he's back already with almost the exact same name only with a capital letter...

Require Photo ID from Male Members as well so this getting banned & returning with new handle can stop

getting mine in before the rush

Mods banned a guy 36 hours ago & he's back already with almost the exact same name only with a capital letter...

Require Photo ID from Male Members as well so this getting banned & returning with new handle can stop Originally Posted by Angel T
What about ladies outing guys RL name and being banned for a few days!

How do you feel about that?

How do you feel about that? Originally Posted by Notuagain

Or not being banned at all.

Or dumb fuck cunts sending PM's that get forwarded to admin?
photo I.D.....hahaha....imagine that!
this is getting tiring

Require Photo ID from Male Members as well so this getting banned & returning with new handle can stop Originally Posted by Angel T
you might be more sucksessfull bringing back the .40 bj.s
or was it .30?

either way your at zero on your "troll" elimination crusade

How do you feel about that? Originally Posted by Notuagain
If a guy is harassing and stalking a lady in real life by contacting her family & friends etc I completely agree with outing him. That type of stalkerism & harassment is definitely unacceptable, inexcusable & dangerous for the provider.
She was completely right to put his info out there to warn all other ladies of his crazy self.
The issue becomes identifying what a "troll" is.

I would imagine that there are a number of definitions/descriptions.

Also it seems that the Mods absolutely do hammer down on what they subjectively believe to be trolling.

I know of at least one individual who periodically and seemingly randomly becomes a target of the hall monitors.

This is stifling and seems like a strategy to ban members who are guilty of wrongthink by the safety patrol.

Sleep in peace victims.

getting mine in before the rush Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That won't work,sorry it's not enhanced!
If a guy is harassing and stalking a lady in real life by contacting her family & friends etc I completely agree with outing him. That type of stalkerism & harassment is definitely unacceptable, inexcusable & dangerous for the provider.
She was completely right to put his info out there to warn all other ladies of his crazy self. Originally Posted by Angel T
fine. it was worth a year off so let it be a year

btw: how much was the tip out she would not pay to get stalked ? just askin
I can remember a line of thinking that the morons on here used to babble on endlessly about when someone was bashing prostitutes and no one could corral the guilty party so they resorted to inane platitudes like low-IQ people usually do when cornered. This bullshit was usually shit out by one of the many male lesbians and eaten up with a spoon by the horde of entitled hooks. All publicity is good publicity. True or false.
I think threADing should be a bannable offense.
There are a lot of bitter people on this thread!!!

Have A Nice Day