RIP a legendary venue--the Cranberry Motel 6 is no more

So, I was driving through on some hobby biz today. Saw they are demolishing the Cranberry Motel 6..... Somewhere, Blumax is chasing after or crying at the thought of Bre's dog. As as I wrote elsewhere, any copper thieves who try to get that plumbing are in for the surprise of a lifetime.....
Good riddance. One less shithole incall.
Yeah, I saw Bre there, SKK too. Lots of shit was going down there. I wouldn’t say it was the worse dive hotel I’ve been too. There’s a couple by Century 3 that were worse.
I saw quite a few bp-asians there. Some good, some bad. Like probably everyone else on this board I also saw Bre there. Unfortunately I never ran into BluMax lol
That place was one of my first outcall visits... Lolololololol
Like probably everyone else on this board I also saw Bre there. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Raises hand. My first/last hobby venture into the venue.

I believe one of the reasons it was so popular was, ironically, that it wasn't in Cranberry proper. It was on the Allegheny county side of the line. The PIne/Northern regional po-po don't seem to have the free time to devote to rousting the working girls like the Cranberry cops do. (that's why, IIRC, the Red Roof is bust central--it's got outward doors, it's cheap, it's in Cranberry). My bet on hoodrat central relocation destination in the north is the Quality Inn.
Never saw any working girls there but being local we had some wild parties there in high school. That place was a modern Sodom and Gomorrah.
A very first fresh providing of Dayla was at M6.
Yeah, like the one at the of Streets Run Rd.
SKK, lol. Yes, I had forgotten that. The place really went to hell the last ten years. Holes in walls and all.
Maybe they will build a self-storage facility there. Some of you could rent that upscale outcall location you've been wanting.
Maybe they will build a self-storage facility there. Some of you could rent that upscale outcall location you've been wanting. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I already have one of those. It’s cleaner and better organized than most Hos incalls. The bathroom is always clean too. Most of the time there’s not room for even a mattress on the floor though.
Maybe they will build a self-storage facility there. Some of you could rent that upscale outcall location you've been wanting. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Likely less blackfoot than half the incalls in operation today.
Hmmmmm
Storage unit?

Nah, mine has security cameras and who needs that trouble.
Also had Bre there...several times.