SOURCES: China Hacked hildebeest’s Private Email Server

That Blue Wave is coagulating with team hildebeest's lies!

SOURCES: China Hacked hildebeest’s Private Email Server

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked hildebeest’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained hildebeest ’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

(The Daily Caller)
Yeah, China is the real threat, not Russia. Fiensteins driver was a Chinese spy. For only 20yrs. Oh well.
Yeah, China is the real threat, not Russia. Fiensteins driver was a Chinese spy. For only 20yrs. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
She likely treated him poorly since she thinks she is in the upper caste.
“Look, there’s evidence based on the complete lack of security hygiene on the server. Fourteen-year-old hackers from Canada could have probably hacked into her server and left very little trace,” Shaffer said.

"It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds."

Donald Trump
This has been denied and debunked by the FBI, an agency led by one of Twitler's handpicked hauptmanner.

Today, the lunatic Louie Gohmert doubled down with a conspiracy theory. Big fucking surprise.

Utter bullshit and another of the incredible string of lies that flow from the festering gob of the asshole temporarily occupying the White House.

The regime's goal is to ensure that voters don't know what is true and what isn't but not to believe anything they hear from anyone but him and his Twitter feed.

Sound familiar?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/29/fbi-...ns-emails.html

Looks like a few of y'all swallowed this whopper too.
This has been denied and debunked by the FBI, an agency led by one of Twitler's handpicked hauptmanner.

Today, the lunatic Louie Gohmert doubled down with a conspiracy theory. Big fucking surprise.

Utter bullshit and another of the incredible string of lies that flow from the festering gob of the asshole temporarily occupying the White House.

The regime's goal is to ensure that voters don't know what is true and what isn't but not to believe anything they hear from anyone but him and his Twitter feed.

Sound familiar?

Looks like a few of y'all swallowed this whopper too
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gohmert is citing the IG report, and you're citing Comey, McCabe and Strzok wannabes. Comey, McCabe and Strzok have all been fired for lying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCvbWYEJFQ

Sound familiar?

Looks like a few of y'all swallowed this whopper too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the FBI that used opposition FAKE NEWS to order FISA spy warrants on a rival candidate?

that FBI? yeah that's been debunked.

NOT!
theres still some unidentified holdovers in the FBI.
China, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press!

P.S. Please feel free to post a link to the 30,000 missing emails on eccie.

Oh do you mean her ILLEGAL server !! or her flake server or the flake dnc server
Thank you IBH showing your solidarity with one of the biggest, least respected loony tunes in Congress, Louie Gohmert. It’s doubtful that he read any of the reports In question.

But any port in a storm, I suppose.

And it is a storm, or your own creation.

In regards to both respect and intelligence, Gohmert is heads and shoulders above most of the dim-retards in Congress, e.g., "Mad" Maxine, Fauxcahontas, Sheila Jackson Lee, Hank "Guam might tip over" Johnson, Cryin' Chucky Schumer, etc.
The latest from the NSA is that maybe Chinese intelligence assets were arrested or executed by the Chinese thanks to Hillary and her server.

In regards to both respect and intelligence, Gohmert is heads and shoulders above most of the dim-retards in Congress, e.g., "Mad" Maxine, Fauxcahontas, Sheila Jackson Lee, Hank "Guam might tip over" Johnson, Cryin' Chucky Schumer, etc.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What Aboutism.
What Aboutism. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

#AboutWhatism