URL / Website: NA
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: NW Austin
Activities: FBSM +
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sunni(sp?) is of short stature, black hair, does not smoke, pretty face and sweet smile
Recommendation: Yes
Looking at their website i highly doubt anything but massage is offered there.
As stated I went for massage. I do not know if L1 is available. Disregard the statement in the review.
Legit massages don't count torwards credit unfortunately - I was informed of this back in February or so.
How are you guys finding sites? After Backpage I can't find shit
I'm about to post my latest experience at Massage Envy.
I'm about to post my latest experience at Massage Envy. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I look forward to reading this! Please PM me when you post it!
Was this review done solely for the purpose of getting premium access?
Right CC! I do need to post the 20 minute chair massage at the mall....Totally awesome! No extras! ijs...
I look forward to reading this! Please PM me when you post it! Originally Posted by VanDune
I just realized that Cap'n Crunch was being sarcastic... Doh! I can't believe I didn't realize it before... lol.

That's too bad though... I was hoping to hear someone actually got extras at a Massage Envy. That got me thinking though... do any of you have stories about getting extras at a legit massage spa that was not an AMP?
  • Skipp
  • 09-06-2018, 01:04 PM
I just realized that Cap'n Crunch was being sarcastic... Doh!

That's too bad though... I was hoping to hear someone actually got extras at a Massage Envy. That got me thinking though... do any of you have stories about getting extras at a legit massage spa that was not an AMP? Originally Posted by VanDune
I agree. In fact I think reviews of Helena, the new Rose Spa, the Yellow house, and other FS shops should be reviewed in Encounters - Studio, not in the AMP, Spa section. Its fun to try and get FS at an AMP where they usually don't. Going to the yellow house or Sam Bass road is just going to a whore house, not an AMP.
Originally Posted by Skipp
The FS AMPs here are just whorehouses. Agreed they should be in encounters, but w.e