URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: Titty worship, TFing, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Russian chick, shoulder length blonde, 5'7", DDD nattys, thin body ... some stomach baby marks
Recommendation: Yes
I am going to Shady Trail.
I had some dances from her once and afterward she harassed me so relentlessly for an extra tip that I resolved to never spend time with her again.
Agreed Hellion, she was one of the worst at that. Maybe her stock has gone down and she’s realized beggars can’t be choosers
I don't like nudity and sexual activities taking place where my food is being prepared. I never saw the attraction of dining at places like these, i.e. the men's club or the lodge, where some illegal alien is cleaning up jizz stains from booths one minite and then making my $20 steak sandwich the next. I have seen firsthand, even the dancers know better, and have the food delivered via Uber Eats from Hooters, etc.
I don't like nudity and sexual activities taking place where my food is being prepared. I never saw the attraction of dining at places like these, i.e. the men's club or the lodge, where some illegal alien is cleaning up jizz stains from booths one minite and then making my $20 steak sandwich the next. I have seen firsthand, even the dancers know better, and have the food delivered via Uber Eats from Hooters, etc. Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
Cool. That’s a great story bro but it needs more dragons and stuff
Hooters, the benchmark for kitchen cleanliness...
That bitch is fucking BAT SHIT CRAZY. Fucking stripper nuts beyond belief. Wouldn't touch her with Chung Tran's dick.
Never once have I seen her and thought “natural”
Who said she wasn't crazy?? Not I! I just had a good time and wanted to share it. I'm now back in Austin where I regularly pop loads at P10s.