no show tara blonde

set up for 5 with what i must say as one of my favorite girls. got there 5 min. before text i was there. 5:05 got text late check in and clean up needed reschedule needed for 5:30. i obliged waited. texted here and there never got a response if even available still waited till 5:45.I dig this lady alot, lady luck must not be in my corner for this one. just a notice not a review. have a good weekend yall.
update she had medical issues, thats totally understandable. all is well and i hope the best for her. gb
I usually give 24 to 48 hrs to see what happened before posting. If anything, I just reschedule or if I need that night specifically, see someone else and write a review (might mention it there depending on the situation). Hope Tara is ok. No need for details as we can't speculate. Just hope not serious. Understand she's going through some things.
thanks for the advice Dr.grey, I'll have to start doing that. I appreciate that.
No problem sleep sir. Hope you find someone or are able to rekindle with Tara. Maybe both.
I can only wish the idle in my engine, can handle 2 hauls in 1 night. lol. One can dream��
I dropped 3 loads in 1 day. Different times. Sometimes your body is capable. Even if you're older. Especially if you haven't had sex in like 2 or 3 days. Build up is something that happens like when you don't polish the shotgun. But you should give her a try again. I know Tara is going through some medical issues. She did have the courtesy to contact you back so that's good.
no doubt brother, she did and she was awesome ��