Encounter: Perfect Paula Allen

User ID: N/a
Date: 8-13-18
Name: Paula allen
Phone: N/a
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.indys.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=46399
City: PITTSBURGH
State: Pennsylvania
Address: South of Pittsburgh
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's in great shape. Nice full man mades, looks like she has butt implants also. Slight baby damage but no pudge.
Recommendation: Yes
Oh, those are def butt implants. Lol.
Is there a secret handshake to get her to reply to me?
I've tried texting directly and through P411, and I never get a response.
You gotta pm her on the TOS and get her number
I haven't been able to get her to respond. TOS sucks. I'd like to see her despite the uncomely butt implants. She's very cute.
I haven't been able to get her to respond. TOS sucks. I'd like to see her despite the uncomely butt implants. She's very cute. Originally Posted by Monco
I don’t think they’re butt implants, more like baby spread. She definitely has breast implants. But I haven’t seen her after child birth.
I saw her and I think she would look so much better without the butt implants. They looked kind of crazy on her frame. Really turned me off to be honest. She just wasn’t my cup of tea. Plus no one mentions her baby damage in reviews which is odd to me. This is the first one I’ve seen. She definitely had some. She’s a sweet girl though.
I saw her and I think she would look so much better without the butt implants. They looked kind of crazy on her frame. Really turned me off to be honest. She just wasn’t my cup of tea. Plus no one mentions her baby damage in reviews which is odd to me. This is the first one I’ve seen. She definitely had some. She’s a sweet girl though. Originally Posted by PghBill0131
So she actually has butt implants? She had a pretty nice ass before the kid. Oh well. Her recent pics reveal the mommy tummy. At least she’s not hiding it like most do.
I'm pretty certain she did get butt implants. Kind of a shame since her butt was pretty much perfect before. Same with the breast implants. Again, perfect before. I lost interest in seeing her after the boob job. I prefer natural to Frankenstein. But, to each, his own.
Why oh why would someone get butt implants?
Why oh why would someone get butt implants? Originally Posted by berryberry
Beats me. I wonder what it’s like to sit on them?
Oh I dont know, maybe because she wanted them? Lol
Paula is a beautiful girl, very slight baby damage and no belly what so ever
I liked her butt before and think it looks great now. Just my personal opnion