a little insecure

I am a regular dude that recently got a divorce I have never had any complains in the sex department but i am very insecure with the size of my penis! ! I am afraid when I begin to date again it effects my confidence in asking girls out. any advise? be nice!!
I can put you at ease....
Honey, I'm going to let you in on a little secret that us girls share! We really don't care about the size of your penis.........all we want is to like the guy that is attached to that penis!

Have fun with the dating and keep the damn thing covered!
I am afraid when I begin to date again it effects my confidence in asking girls out. Originally Posted by Sportsnut34
I think he's referring to RL dating...not in hobbyland.
Can you ladies also help those of us who want to be told that our dick is too small, maybe humiliate us a little? Maybe a bit of spanking and teasing?

To the OP, some girls don't care about size, some do. Some girls prefer smaller guys. That's what makes the world go round. So, while you'll attract more girls with 8-10" than you will with 5-6", there are few girls that will find this to be a dealbreaker if you're an attentive lover that can get them off one way or another.
I PERSONALLY prefer average and not some super sized donkey cock. In fact, I've had guys email me and tell me that their cocks are ginormous and I have politely declined to see them...
How are you in the oral department? That to me is more important that the size of a guys cock.
How are you in the oral department? That to me is more important that the size of a guys cock. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Oh really?
Oh really? Originally Posted by true_whatever
Hells yes! I'd take a talented mouth over a large cock ANY day! Now thats just MY opinion, I am sure there are some that will disagree...
  • hd
  • 06-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Men are more appearance minded, and women, IMO, are more skill and conversationalist oriented, correct me if I'm wrong ladies?

Sportsnut, look at some of the celebrity women and the "men" they are seen with. They look like goof balls to me, but then I'm not the one dating them, so go figure?

Just dazzle her with your wit and charm, everything else will fall into place. She very well may have a similar "problem" that she thinks is a handicap as you do yours.
Honey, I'm going to let you in on a little secret that us girls share! We really don't care about the size of your penis Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I respectfully disagree. I believe most women do care-they care if it's too big, and they care if it's too small. If it's one or the other, the woman won't be satisfied because she will either be in hysteria or in pain. We all want that "just right" penis. Of course, what is "just right" for one isn't for another. So "just right" is like beauty...it's in the eye of the beholder.

Meg

Sportsnut, look at some of the celebrity women and the "men" they are seen with. They look like goof balls to me, but then I'm not the one dating them, so go figure?
Originally Posted by hd
They might look goofy, but they can carry two cups of coffee and twelve donuts at the same time without using a sack.
  • hd
  • 06-17-2011, 12:43 PM
You're talkin' about a cop?
Visualize this - a cup of coffee in each hand. Where's he gonna carry the dozen donuts with no sack? Comprende?
I PERSONALLY prefer average and not some super sized donkey cock. In fact, I've had guys email me and tell me that their cocks are ginormous and I have politely declined to see them...
How are you in the oral department? That to me is more important that the size of a guys cock. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
I've always been average in size, but my oral techniques have always been top notch, unless she has to take care of an odor issue that makes me gag. At least I've had a few providers threaten to pimp me out and/or pay me
Being insecure about your penis size before you even ask her out on a date is getting ahead of yourself. Just focus on the date, make her laugh and stimulate her mind. Convince her that you're NOT just a regular dude and getting busy in the sack is NOT your MO. She will be so impressed with your many inner qualities that having a less than average size penis becomes the least of your worries thus giving you more confidence. Use the force!