Early Morning Cities

Through my travels I have learned which cities are late night cities and which are early morning...Haven't quiet figured out Fayetville yet. MAYBE they just do not know I begin at 5 A.m. yet!
Austin and Vegas ARE NOT EARLY MORNING CITIES unless your dealing with people who have been up all night...Most Military towns are early morning towns...I LOVE FRESH STARTS MEETING A NEW FRIENDLY FACE EARLY IN THE MORNING NOTHING STARTS MY DAY OUT BETTER.
I have a good lust of the early morning cities Salt Lake City, Tri Cities. My mind has drawn a blank of the whole list would love to put this city on thst list.
NWA was always a morning city for me, I think it's becoming too overly saturated with girls. It's not what it used to be...
Aww. Thanks Baby...
I have only been here 1 other time and it was well worth the 7 hr drive this trip not so much...Say what you will about Back Page but it brought the numbers for sure.. Unless I'm close anyway wont be making that long trip.
Aww. Thanks Baby...
I have only been here 1 other time and it was well worth the 7 hr drive this trip not so much...Say what you will about Back Page but it brought the numbers for sure.. Unless I'm close anyway wont be making that long trip. Originally Posted by Majichands
Your welcome hun! Your so right, That is very true about backpage. I used to to very well too up there and my last trip made me second think a trip there for a while now. So it's not you, it's getting to be not so great. :/ I'm looking for towns that aren't overly populated with girls, Im sure there is some small towns out there that many don't travel to. Good luck! I hope your trip gets better and always try posting in for Ft.Smith or Joplin, there each an hour away.