Now Yall Know What Slavery Must Have Felt Like

Being forced to do something against your will. Being penalized if you dont adhere or follow instructions. Being marginalized having your opinion rendered meaningless and being threatened and punished daily with severe punishment based on what you do or dont do.

This is just a little e-taste of how the concept of slavery worked.
Except in this case there are no physical lashes with a whip until blood and skin is ripped off to the bone. No one is beating or raping your wife or feeding your kids to Gators. No one is torturing you like they did Emet Till...no one is holding you back for 400 yrs while your opponents get a head start...but you get an idea of what its like to be ruled with an iron fist by "letter of the law".

I like the fact that new board rules has everyone in a frenzy. Lately I've observed the following behaviors exhibited toward the rules and by extension the Moderator.

Septic Anger
Sadness
Sorrow
Tears
Hostility
Fear
Angst
Disdain
Rebellion
Disobediance
Bitterness
Madness
And so much more

It's nice yall can get but a "sliver of that experience". I hope yall learn from it and become more sympathetic to others.
Ask the people in thee modern countries.

https://www.oxygen.com/very-real/6-c...y-still-exists

I doubt being moderated on a WhoreBoard is quite as enslaving as being forced to make bricks as an endentured slave in India.
white people have no idea the troubles I've seen and its great to be so graciously enlightened

assumption, projection and living in the past can hobble a person
white people have no idea the troubles I've seen and its great to be so graciously enlightened

assumption, projection and living in the past can hobble a person Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Unless you’re eating a cold watermelon.
Give it up. No one here was a slave or a slave owner.
Just wow
No one here was a slave .... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Ignorant stupidity as displayed by the "MeToo" crowd is oppressive and must be the source of deep depression and insecurity, which spawns an over-reaching to mask their inferiority complexes.

So there are a lot of folks in our society today who are "suffering" from their self-flagellation, but are addicted to it.

Over the next six years of the Trump-Pence administration most of the self-inflictors will see the value of looking forward to positive improvements in our society and as they attain more independence by better jobs with higher pay, thereby providing them an opportunity to compete socially in their communities, they will recognize the value of independence from the punishment they visit upon themselves in an effort to portray the victim to obtain sympathy and handouts. As they become stakeholders in the support of the various levels of government by the taxes they pay their expectations from those governments will rise and they will demand more accountability in government, rather than demand more handouts and benefits. Their independence will reduce the size of government by eliminating the need for administrating the identification, verification, and/or investigations to provide more government assistance. Who knows? It might reduce crime, since frustration levels will be reduced and the "need" to steal to survive will be reduced! Another reduction in the cost of government.

That's a bi-product of "MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"!
Being forced to do something against your will. Being penalized if you dont adhere or follow instructions. Being marginalized having your opinion rendered meaningless and being threatened and punished daily with severe punishment based on what you do or dont do.

. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Welcome to Obamacare
Welcome to Obamacare Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That was Master Obaminable's ENSLAVEMENT of the MASSES!

It's always refreshing to see The Nobel Winner running the plantation workers and inciting them to lock-step to the polls ...

.. while he and Mooseshell wine, dine, and hobnob with the Big Dogs!
Over the next six years of the Trump-Pence administration most of the self-inflictors will see the value of looking forward to positive improvements in our society and as they attain more independence by better jobs with higher pay, thereby providing them an opportunity to compete socially in their communities, they will recognize the value of independence from the punishment they visit upon themselves in an effort to portray the victim to obtain sympathy and handouts. As they become stakeholders in the support of the various levels of government by the taxes they pay their expectations from those governments will rise and they will demand more accountability in government, rather than demand more handouts and benefits. Their independence will reduce the size of government by eliminating the need for administrating the identification, verification, and/or investigations to provide more government assistance. Who knows? It might reduce crime, since frustration levels will be reduced and the "need" to steal to survive will be reduced! Another reduction in the cost of government.

That's a bi-product of "MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And the fools will hate Trump/Pence every step of the way as they give Obama credit.
I'd love to be a slave owner like George Soros. So many stupid democrats willing to trade a government check for their freedom.

This is just a little e-taste of how the concept of slavery worked.
Except in this case there are no physical lashes with a whip until blood and skin is ripped off to the bone. No one is beating or raping your wife or feeding your kids to Gators. No one is torturing you like they did Emet Till...no one is holding you back for 400 yrs while your opponents get a head start...but you get an idea of what its like to be ruled with an iron fist by "letter of the law".

I like the fact that new board rules has everyone in a frenzy. Lately I've observed the following behaviors exhibited toward the rules and by extension the Moderator.

Septic Anger
Sadness
Sorrow
Tears
Hostility
Fear
Angst
Disdain
Rebellion
Disobediance
Bitterness
Madness
And so much more

It's nice yall can get but a "sliver of that experience". I hope yall learn from it and become more sympathetic to others. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

So what exactly are you implying? The rules of ECCIE in this forum supply you with a much needed sense of self esteem and approval, because they prohibit us from being mean to you.

Jim
[/B][/COLOR]So what exactly are you implying? The rules of ECCIE in this forum supply you with a much needed sense of self esteem and approval, because they prohibit us from being mean to you.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That pretty much sums it up! the best thing they have is the ignore button
People are so sweet
People are so sweet Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you referring to your "people" I assume...when is your "self banning...can't be soon enough, promises...promises...