Your FIRST...

Anyone care to share your first encounter with the opposite sex? It can be your first kiss, your first "all the way" or your first AWESOME experience...maybe they are all in one if you were lucky! LOL!

My first kiss was in junior high at a party while playing spin the bottle. My spin landed on 'Donald' who was probably the ugliest boy with the buckiest teeth in the school. It was pretty gross.

My first intercourse was with an older guy when I was in high school and it was pretty okay. In my house, my room, my bed (my parents worked nights). It was just sweet. I thought it (his penis) was the biggest thing I'd ever seen...well, actually it WAS! LOL!

Anyone else?
the first was possibly the best 4 seconds of my first 16 years. She said I was magnificent. I am not sure, but I think she was lying.
My first sexual experience left me thinking that sex was overrated. She came. I didn't. She stalked me. I changed my phone#. I was 16.

I was 19 before I had sex again. The second time, she came. I didn't. I was still thinking sex is overrated.

Finally, I met someone that showed me that this could be just as exciting and enjoyable for me as it was for her. What was the missing ingredient? What was the Rosetta Stone?

Fellatio.
Baptist preachers daughter. It's true ... they are the bad girls!
What always stands out to me was the first time I did anything with a girl other than make out, a bit of fingering, etc. I was 14 or 15 and a family friend got marries for the first time late in life, I think she was 60 or so, anyway, my parents had a reception for her at our house. She had a niece at the wedding was about my age and we had been hanging around and playing a bit of grab ass the day before at a dinner, I think she was from Iowa or Nebraska, this continued at the reception at our house. At some point in time we ended up in my room and I went down on her; The Police "Every Breath You Take" was playing on the radio. Obviously I didn't know what the hell I was doing, but she seemed to enjoy it and I know I loved the hell out it! Maybe that why I still enjoy DATY so much.
Mine was with the girl next door. We were both 15.It was outside with nature very awkward. Just recently I have been in contact with her, my what the years do ....
Mine was with a boy down the road. His family owned a dairy farm. It was a hot summer night and he snuck in my window. My best friend was asleep in my bed so we were making out on the floor. We tried to have sex but he was just too big. Even though we didn't quite make it, I still count it as my first. I was 14 and he was 15.

My first kiss was at my first junior high dance. I remember it was really wet and I smelled b/o and wondered if he'd washed his back.
My first kiss? A girl who I remember to this day. I was 5 at the time, she was 7.
First really sexual experience? Still a child (8), I was the only kid in the neighborhood with a treehouse. There were two girls I knew and we played house. I got aroused and didn't even know why really, but knew i liked it.

Oddly enough I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16.
  • Omega
  • 09-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Mine might be a little alarming.

My mom's best friend was quite a bit younger than she was. I was 16 and my mom's friend was 21. She was a solid 7 with a sex drive from hell. We always flirted from time to time, but then one night it just happened. After that, I had a BCD affair with her for a year and a half, having sex almost every day. It was a teenage boy's dream. THEN, my mom found out and went through the roof. I never saw my first again. I'm sure my mom threatened her with jail or something, but it was one hell of a run.
My first kiss was a doozy with a girl after a concert when I was in HS. My first BCD was with my good friend’s cousin when I was 18 the summer after I graduated HS. She was 26, divorced and horny as hell… and I did not know WTF I was doing but that did not matter because it was all good!
ALL great responses! THANKS! Isn't it amazing how (from a very early age) we are sexual beings? Having said that, isn't it amazing how none of us "knew what we were doing" but knew we wanted (or needed) to do SOMETHING? LOL!

I'm just so happy that we didn't give up! LOL! Ironically, my first "true love" was an older boy, I was 16 or 17 and I believe he was 21...anyways, he used to force me to give him oral. I hated it! It was gross and forced so I hated hated it! Now it's my favorite!!! LOL!

I don't know whether I should thank him or be pissed at him. All I can say is I wonder where HE is now? LOL!
LOL get on Facebook BUT DO NOT post any pics there of any likeness to this world...

I got on there and it seems everyone from ages ago has contacted me YIKES

But back to the first time yes its always awkward and usually hilariuos as hell looking back on it