Moving there soon...location question for the gentlemen

Hi Gentlemen
I am relocating in December to the Tampa area...I know most find the Westshore or Brandon area most convenient but I fell in love with an apartment in the Town N Country area just off Hillsborough. Below is the link to a Gym that is nearby.
Can y'all please provide me with feedback if it is completely out of the way?
Please keep in I rarely see gentlemen late I am usually available 11am-7pm and lunch time or early afternoon seems to be the most optimal time for most gentlemen. When I have visited only a few saw me after work and I was staying in the Westshore area where most visiting ladies usually stay.
I hope to get some feedback.
Thanks in advance.
Can't wait to move there and escape the cold winters

https://www.google.com/maps/place/LA...!4d-82.6103129
Completely out of the way of?

Town & Country is a good area. If they are going to brave the traffic to Westshore or Brandon, they will brave the traffic to T&C
Thank you for your reply...the Town N Country area is not near 275 which seems like a highway most prefer....
Would that area deter you from seeing me?
Thanks again.
Be well and safe
Personally I don't feel like it will deter anyone?
It's next to Oldsmar and Oldsmar is a very populated & fairly upscale area.
I wouldn't worry one bit...

(However I also drive wherever to get what I want too. Be it food, etc)
Yo should ban this asshole.
Thank you for your reply...the Town N Country area is not near 275 which seems like a highway most prefer....
Would that area deter you from seeing me?
Thanks again.
Be well and safe Originally Posted by sexysofia
IMO, whether you are closer to 275 or not would not make a difference. Why that would be an issue in your decision on where to live perplexes me.

Be that as it may, being in T&C would not deter me from seeing you or anyone else.
I'm moving there as well - in fact just coming out here to see what ECCIE provides.

Based on your profile, something tells me we'll be crossing paths soon.
Thanks to all for your replies.
I truly appreciate it.
Yankpunt thanks for the compliment.
I hope your move goes well.