It's Time To Go Ruth Bader Ginsberg

About mid way through the hour interview she's slumped, closing her eyes and speaks slowly ... when she gets around to speaking. How much longer can the Dems keep up the charade? Was the Hillary victory a massive miscalculation or what?

Hey look! Evidence! Links! No need to mind read or make speculation.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-154025

The below link is the complete interview. The link above has the most incoherent parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsXPhOPxiU

"Low energy Ruthie"
I saw that on tv and was totally shocked at her physical appearance.
I think she should resign so an extremely conservative right wing Asian can take her place. The liberals should be afraid of the natural conservatism of the Asians.

Plus, Asians support prostitution, which I think we can all agree is good for society, great for society.
For yeras, i've felt she should go.. SHE"s too old, sleeps often in court, and who's to say she doesn't suffer from alzheimers or the like..
RBG needs to retire. I think she has said she'll stay on until she's 90.
Some one should videotape her all day and put something on the net showing what an incontinent, incoherent, low energy mess she is. I don't think she boycotted Trump's last SOTU speech, I think she was told she was an embarrassment to the Court.

Again, what I don't get is the Dems: DiFi, Hillary, RBG, Pelosi, Waters are all physical and mental messes but the media holds the camera up to them and lauds them as venerable truth tellers.

Plus, Asians support prostitution, which I think we can all agree is good for society, great for society. Originally Posted by friendly fred
And gambling.
I totally agree, and we should make the mandatory requirements for our Congressional leaders I too.
I totally agree, and we should make the mandatory requirements for our Congressional leaders I too. Originally Posted by Fizley
To do that, you have to amend the Constitution.

That ain't gonna happen.
The old bag is gonna outlive all of us!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAG!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAG!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She won't make it till the 2020 presidential race.

bet on it.

Let's hope not, Yssup Rider.

you called the old bag hag!!!!

bet on it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

she's 85, so odds are 50/50 that she'll make it or not.

bet on it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

My intuition is this is a safe bet.