Frequent flier miles for preferred customers?

Lol, i’ve been on and off this board before eight or 10 years, I don’t now I don’t really keep track. I don’t hobby a ton, but that is mostly due to funds and relationship status.

I used to hobby with my wife (hence the clever little moniker) but after sometime, she lost interest. Well, I haven’t and I don’t have free reign to spend as I wish. So here I am.

I’ve Hobbied now and then and I’m quite the conversationalist, just as some of the providers are. We talk pretty openly and directly about our clients. I’m a personal trainer and I deal with the same crap that these ladies deal with. So it’s fun to compare notes. We really deal with many of the same issues.

Unreal expectations, customer has no idea what he really wants, flakes, manipulators, schemers and all the rest.

I do have preferred customers who over time, I give discounts to because they’re easy to deal with and I enjoy working with them. I had the same type of treatment from some providers in Seattle when I lived there. I was an easy session because I’m mature (45) clean, professional, and 10% body fat on an athletic frame. I’m not aggressive and I’m polite. Usually 30-45 minutes of play and I’m happy. Little CW, Russian,BBBJ and cot and I’m set. Sometimes more (ahem,Slave, aka my sexy kryptonite) but I’m low maintenance.

I am open to trading services on a limited basis, or finding some sort of arrangement that meets both of our needs. And just like providers, my body is my billboard. I work, sleep, eat and train to do what I do. I’m not trying to be arrogant about it, it’s just the profession I chose post military retirement and this routine is what it takes to be successful.

I actually do enjoy helping people get in shape. Just like I’m sure some providers actually enjoy meeting peoples sexual needs. We both have customers we like, and those we don’t. Just wondering what’s out there.

I do offer programming, nutrition coaching and skill/gymnastic work if desired. Just seeing what’s out there, thanks for reading.