URL / Website: n/a
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Clarewood/Chinatown
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: somewhat of an ass, big tits tho gravity starting to do its thing.
Recommendation: No
her kitty was on vacation, why didn't this guy just go greek? She's down for a trip to greece.
her kitty was on vacation, why didn't this guy just go greek? She's down for a trip to greece. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Maybe he doesn't like that shit. Maybe she didn't do the prep work for it.
he mentioned doing greek on his first encounter with her, dummy.
he mentioned doing greek on his first encounter with her, dummy. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Again maybe he doesn't like that shit!
Big dummy. lol
Big dummy. lol Originally Posted by mikemendez
Am I in your head now?
What's with the name calling? Mods?
Mike why can’t we PM you anymore? Want to update you lol.
Nice detailed and honest review-definitely a single guy that was on the rag too. LOL! J/K - Agreed, in their biz, tell me first BEFORE you take my cash.

Next time go in there when you need to take a diarrhea shit and tell to eat your ass with a good deep tongue RIM job. Ooops, I didn’t mean to fart/shit in your mouth bae!! LOL
her kitty was on vacation, why didn't this guy just go greek? She's down for a trip to greece. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Not gonna lie, I was so upset about the whole pad in the panties that I didnt even think about that, I dont think my reviews are here from before the eccie incident but my first BP i went in blind cause no light on at her incall and noticed a smell then found out I was deep in the red sea. Im probably not going back to her, experiences been down hill since her times at Jones rd, also PM if you can Mike been wanting to get some info, if not that's totally cool too
I hate to hear to for you, I've had several good sessions with her and I have plans to go again tomorrow. Give her another chance and ask for a discount. She's worth it.
Can you pm me her location. Search of her phone does not show it.