Happy Fathers Day!

I wish all the fathers out there a very happy Fathers Day! You guys work so hard all year long, so today I hope you get spoiled rotten! You deserve it!
Nicolet,

Thank you so much. i am certainly gld to have a person like you in our community, it really is a joy to read your commentary and see you display such consideration for others. Thank You again! I am spending the day with my children and their SO's, I could not ask for a better day
Nicolet. Thank you for the wishes and the pillow pic you sent me. LOL. Luv em
+1 Happy Fathers Day Guys Hope you have a wonderful day !!

happy daddys day!!!!!
thankyou, sweet ladies !!!
one question... what do you do if you have no father?
I enjoy getting fathers day greetings myself, after all, I am a single parent having to play both roles!
A father doesn't have to be a blood relative, its someone who cares about you, loves you as a parent should and tries their best to be a positive role model to a child.
You don't have to be a sperm donor to be a dad!
kudos to you sweetheart. i can relate to being the single parent, i raised my three for 7 years by myself.

big hug sweetheart !

btw .... you're the sexxxiest fatheri've seen !
Thank you beautiful ladies! Especially you Nic, just like Outdoorsman said, you truly are a breath of fresh air in here. I had a great day with the family today!
Thanks PJ! It's good to hear that a good day was had! Still waiting on that dinner and pool invitation, Skindyvr, especially after that 'review' of Ruffino's!
I lost my dad 7 years ago...
He was such a terrifc loving daddy.....so I always try to post a "trtibute" poem to him on my facebook every year{bet ya did not know nI can write poetry...lol}
I lost my dad 7 years ago...
He was such a terrifc loving daddy.....so I always try to post a "trtibute" poem to him on my facebook every year{bet ya did not know nI can write poetry... lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
i miss mine too, sweetheart, i'm thankful that i grew up enough to realize how great he was, before he passed.

you'll have to do a reading for me !
I didn't meet my mother's 'sperm donor' until I was 15, but it made me realize just how much my Dad loved me! He adopted me and gave me his name! Now THAT is a fathers love! He was heartbroken and happy all at the same time when I told him I knew and how much I loved him for choosing me to be his daughter!