Urban Latin girls- any info

• 09-20-2018, 11:27 AM
It will be ymmv on the girls. You will have to pay the $100 upfront. It took a while for me i guess to gain there trust before i got anything extra.
It took the 4th time going for me. The first few visits i thought there might be something and nothing happened. It could have been they wanted me to do or say something and i wasn't bold enough. Then all of a sudden action.
Too much for what you get it or dont get I should say.
First time out, but there is no way I'd be mistaken for LE.
Allow me to insert this question, can you speak a little Spanish?
Would a little Spanish be helpful?
Real question, are pics accurate?!
Pics are all real. Love this place.
Ya, been there about 5 times. strange though, the first time i went, i got BBBJ and CFS and super friendly. The next 2-3 a had to really push for an average handy. Last time about 5 months ago a little better. It's real nice clean place, but $100 up front for a bit of a gamble. Pics are accurate. Yes
  • Wrath
  • 09-21-2018, 08:49 AM
Which one is the best one?
It’s hundred bucks plus tip for gamble of what happens
Ya, been there about 5 times. strange though, the first time i went, i got BBBJ and CFS and super friendly. The next 2-3 a had to really push for an average handy. Last time about 5 months ago a little better. It's real nice clean place, but $100 up front for a bit of a gamble. Pics are accurate. Yes Originally Posted by squeaky

Who coughed up bbbj? No interest in the FS aspect.
  • 09-21-2018, 10:56 AM
Squeky.....Send me a PM. Your box is full