URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=214665
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in LR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium/brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty gal. Recently had a child, but looks damn good! Excellent hygiene, was fresh out the shower, wore a cute tank top and short shorts. Has a few piercings and tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review PTH!
Originally Posted by Baconman
Great review PTH!
Originally Posted by austin88998833
Great review she's awesome
Great review she's awesome Originally Posted by Redheadedstranger
Thanks! She is pretty awesome! Very cool gal.
Can't underthand your handle A'int nothing "part time" about your hobbying lol
Hahaha! Yeah, I didn’t think I’d go full time when I first started. I didn’t choose the hobby life—-the hobby life chose me.
Hahaha! Yeah, I didn’t think I’d go full time when I first started. I didn’t choose the hobby life—-the hobby life chose me. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Haha! Yeah the studs are in high demand and the hobby comes a calling! ROFLMAO! (JK) Yep, nothing Part Time about you’re hobbying. Shit no wonder you’re behind on writing reviews, lol.
Haha! Yeah the studs are in high demand and the hobby comes a calling! ROFLMAO! (JK) Yep, nothing Part Time about you’re hobbying. Shit no wonder you’re behind on writing reviews, lol. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Haha yes! Waaaay behind! Luckily for me, I’m only going to start writing them if provider asks me to, or if it’s a “no” recommendation. Otherwise, I’d have to write 9 more and I don’t have time for that!