Long overdue PA

Review: Red Honey Fun in the USA

Now that we are finally rid of Laki as an Upset modtard, can one of you new mods help me out and add the requested ROS details to my original encounter?

I sure would appreciate the long overdue PA on this one.

Gman?
Scarecrow?
Beuhler?
Anyone?
Anyone?

Thank You in advance.
I reviewed it....no
Don't be a buttinski!!
Unless you are coming back to babysit... which would be awesome and I could throw in the Pittstarders faces....

Seriously....
Gman?
Scarecrow?
HaAHAHAH! Your such a tool Pauly!
We had a good laugh at your expense in Modtardville.... mR. ATSH.... You left out a few key elements not the foremost of which was CONTACT INFO.
Mods are not obligated to edit your shit posts and add the stuff you left out.
The laughter was because all you had to do was go back and write it properly with the needed info, but you were to stupid to figure it out on your own. Since you know everything the staff thought you'd figure it out yourself.
Fucking year and months later and your still a whiny bitch!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAA!

Peace
PK
Well Paulie - I guess Loki told you! LOL
We had a good laugh at your expense in Modtardville.... mR. ATSH.... You left out a few key elements not the foremost of which was CONTACT INFO.
The laughter was because all you had to do was go back and write it properly with the needed info, but you were to stupid to figure it out on your own. Since you know everything the staff thought you'd figure it out yourself.
Fucking year and months later and your still a whiny bitch!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAA!

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
plastic man ...hardly ...ever gives a like to a post but whens he ...does it be ta epic diss posts ...like this
Don't be a buttinski!!
Unless you are coming back to babysit... which would be awesome and I could throw in the Pittstarders faces....

Seriously....
Gman?
Scarecrow? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
A buttinski! Hahahaha! I love that!
Hell no I'm not coming back to babysit, just to enjoy the show here again.

Peace
Coming up with that contact info can be a real bitch sometimes. LMAO! Wow! Loki strikes.....

plastic man ...hardly ...ever gives a like to a post but whens he ...does it be ta epic diss posts ...like this Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I hardly EVER have liked PM's posts, but I have to agree with him there. I need a shower now.
We had a good laugh at your expense in Modtardville.... Fucking year and months later and your still a whiny bitch!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAA!

Peace
Oh Loki. Such Anger. No wonder you couldn't cut it as a mod. And revealing private information from Modtard Village... tsk tsk and shame shame.... I'll bet your former mod compatriots are pleased with that.... and what may slip or more accurately blurt from your lips in the future....

Originally Posted by Loki Pk
And that Loki, was the point. It is done all the time. That you wouldn't add missing information for me after I sent it along just showed once again that for whatever reason, you had it out for me from the get go. You were more interested in showing off that you were the boss that you couldn't carry out your mod duties fairly. It was apparent from the start.

A buttinski! Hahahaha! I love that!
Hell no I'm not coming back to babysit, just to enjoy the show here again.

I hardly EVER have liked PM's posts, but I have to agree with him there. I need a shower now. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Weren't you told to stop being a buttinski???
You should be required to babysit every time you visit and are entertained...
Oh Loki. Such Anger. No wonder you couldn't cut it as a mod. And revealing private information from Modtard Village... tsk tsk and shame shame.... I'll bet your former mod compatriots are pleased with that.... and what may slip or more accurately blurt from your lips in the future....

And that Loki, was the point. It is done all the time. That you wouldn't add missing information for me after I sent it along just showed once again that for whatever reason, you had it out for me from the get go. You were more interested in showing off that you were the boss that you couldn't carry out your mod duties fairly. It was apparent from the start.

You should be required to babysit every time you visit and are entertained... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Mmmmmmm....Is that butthurt I smell????

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 15319061_10156218183061959_4758928363246752589_n.jpg (55.3 KB, 158 views)
Reading Comprehension much?
You've been exposed.
Deal with it.

edit add:
Gman?
Scarecrow?
Still waiting on a current mod here....
hemorrhoid

mmmmm

can a hemorrhoid have a hemorrhoid?

Gentlemen ...

DD
You should be required to babysit every time you visit and are entertained... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
People tell me shit all time, do I listen well? Not usually, you should know that by now

Required...hummm I just throw out an opinion occasionally. Those don't mean much anymore

Gentlemen ...

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness

Looks like you are still working alone here DD.... just like when Pk was still around and whining about his lack of free time....

edit add: and don't be throwing around the term "gentlemen" so willy nilly….

Gentlemen ...

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
WHERE ? just askin

btw DD

do not watch the trial ops hearing for judge, its to much like this... never mind