URL / Website: eccie
City: Central
State: Arkansas
Address: Suburb of Little Rock
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde below shoulder lenght, curly
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lindsey has large natural breast that are somewhat firm, very talkative, very pretty young lady.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the info sir! Very helpful!
Thank you I contacted her last night you saved me a lot of time & money. Sorry for your loss.
Love the title of review. Lol! Thanks for the review and info.
Well you saved me brother. We talked today through text. I agree very green she didn’t know what a lot of the things I was asking meant. I too was concerned by the fact that the set up was way to easy and was on the fence about if I was going to follow through. The pics she sent me was making it hard to say pass but your review helped me out. I hate it went that way for you but appreciate the information greatly.
  • MrGiz
  • 09-29-2018, 05:49 PM
A shame, some coaching might be nice.

• BK
  • 09-29-2018, 06:25 PM
Links to her profile? I can’t seem to find anything on her
Links to her profile? I can’t seem to find anything on her Originally Posted by Dcguy1980
This chick is a train wreck. I know bad things are going to wappen but I can’t look away,
pics? website?
Thanks for TOFT! This is why i tend to stay away from the girls in their early 20's for the most part. In fact, to see one under the age of 30 she has to be mature and really have her shit together.